About MoH H2 messaging

When you log in online, press 2 and the EA message board comes up and you can do friend invites, send message, and whatever. The crappy part is that you don't make up your own messages. You have to select one of the ones that are preset.

You buy the secret Nintendo Wii headset to support online chat.:wink:

But Shhhhh it's a secret.:aureola:

mann this is really hard..

wat's the point of sending messages when one who receives the damn message can't even read it?!!?

sheesh -.-

Gustav1939 said:
Dude... Are you joking? Cuz im like ready to go buy one and i dont want to look like an idiot when they tell me they dont exist lol :lol:
Lol yeah, he's kidding.

like i said, you guys press 2 to go the the message center and then press + or - to select a category (theres the recent, the friends, ect.) then you'll see one that has your messages. it will have the players name instead of a topic or something like that.

What exactly is the point of sending people preprogrammed messages? Kind of stupid really. They could of at least let us leave our own messages since we have no headset.

Off topic, do you have to pay for XBOX online?

And if anyone on here is Zigsta, I had a laugh playing the other day when you kept up the voiceovers.

Dzapper said:
You can't message in-game.

Except for the in game presets accessed with the 1 button. They're no more useless than the external EA Messenger presets.

Back