About the Camping out

Why not just go in on sunday morning with your sword and demand a Wii? Just put on a green hat, tell them your name is Link and that if you don't get a Wii right now the whole city will be turned into the shadow realm, then you'll come back as a wolf and bite them on the bum.:lol:

Here in OZ we don't have your problem, there are heaps of places to pre order from, and we've been able to do it for months now.

hey

I think if you are truely sorry about the wrong you have done to your girlfriend, you should give back to her the amount you have spent of hers against her will.

cya

yosh64 said:
hey

I think if you are truely sorry about the wrong you have done to your girlfriend, you should give back to her the amount you have spent of hers against her will.

cya

TBH I agree totally, what you've done is wrong simple as that. This is A FRICKEN CONSOLE for christs sake, it isn't worth wasting your G.F's money and stealing from your own mother. You seem to have zero self control and why the hell did you buy a sword? By the sounds of it it's only ornamental not practical like a fencing sword. What you should have done when you had the cash originally is GIVE it to your mother and ask her to look after it for you. You say your family is going through a rough money patch now, I'd take a long hard look at what you're doing and smack yourself in the head for me. I ain't helping you with ideas to get more money tbh you don't deserve it.

Mitch2025 said:
thats not too far from me. i only live in Milford, i just say cincinnati because its the general area and milford is a small town that no one knows of lol
My friend lives in Milford and I just played a football game there.

i hate milford so much. i went to a private school (very layed back and the teachers were awsome) and they were moving from eastgate to milford this year and when they started building the new school, people started complaining about a school going their because they didnt want noise (yea, a school of 150 people is really that loud) so this year (my senior year) my school gets shut down. also about 99% of the kids at Milford public schools do drugs and smash up peoples cars (no joke. one time, someone burned down a hotel that was almost fully built and smashed some cars in the dealership that was right next to it)

I am not going to camp out because I might get shot. So I am going to wait until that very morning to go get it. I live in a bad nieghborhood so it would be safe for me to wait otherwise I might end up dead.

pmarc22 said:
DUDE!!!! YOU BOUGHT A F***ING SWORD!!!! HOW CAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVEN BE MAD AT YOU!!!!! THAT'S F***ING SWEET!!!!! HAHA!!!! I WISH I HAD A SWORD!!!!

*edit*
(or a bow with a quiver full of arrows. i'd walk around town shooting people in the achilles tendon just like orlando bloom does to brad pitt in "troy"... yea.... that'd be awesome..............)

Haha, actually, I already have like, 10 of them, I'll show them you y'all on the "The Lounge" forum.

Last edited:
Back