About the first update

surfinrach90 said:
Don't worry about it dude, it does take a while :)

Just be patient :)

Well... 1 hour and the bar haven't move is not a while... It's a router f**** things up!
:mad2:

So... I guess it could take like 2-3 hours...

And if the progress bar don't move, there is no problem? Is that it?

Let us know if the bar stil isnt moving. It may not be moving as its installing a certain channel eg. News Channel

I re-started... The bar hasn't move for about...10-15mins now. It is stucked at the beginning of the "progress"

I could estimate it to about 2%... maybe less!

Does anybody know what the updates actually do? I do one every week and nothing seems to be changing. No new material either. I hope this builds into something bigger than it is currently today.

What you need is a WiFi MaX....Basically you hook it up to your computer and its like 5x faster than broadband..It took me like 10 minutes to download that, maybe less..I did this in December so i'm not sure.

stop being so childish and wait...its not that big of a deal. mine took around 20 mins...

FR. said:
Does anybody know what the updates actually do? I do one every week and nothing seems to be changing. No new material either. I hope this builds into something bigger than it is currently today.

They just want it to look like they're working hard everyday to make Nintendo better.

Nah, maybe they are updating stuff, its just probably bugs and small errors you don't notice, because obviously, they don't add things everyday..If they did, you would notice that.

Maybe it is because I got like... A LOT of things to update, but I mean... the progress bar don't grow at all.

If I'd be disconnected, I guess I would be noticed. I'm wondering what the hell is going on. I can't wait to play with it lol.

I was surprised when I first performed an update. I have a Airport Extreme base station, which is really fast and incredibly reliable but the update took a very long time (20-30 min.).

ottoman said:
stop being so childish and wait...its not that big of a deal. mine took around 20 mins...

Being childish?

Oh, come on! It's been about 20mins now, the bar have not progressed yet.

It is stuck!

DSC00531.jpg

This is where I've been stuck for the last... 20mins...

Being childish? I think not.

Back