About them Wii Replacement Straps

wiivader

It is pointless to resist
Jan 6, 2007
I got my replacement straps in mail

They are exactly the same as the one that came with the console.

I saw some pics of it with a thicker version of it but when i compared to the one i have there is no difference.

What gives?:confused: :confused:

Maybe your wii console already had the newer strap with it ???

When did you buy your Wii? If you didn't buy it in November-Early December it probably already has the new straps on it. I haven't gotten mine yet or even gotten the email, weird.

Ya i ordered mine like a week and half ago :(

Then your console must have come with them. I don't have the newer ones, where can I get them? I have been using my DS wrist strap.

I bought them on 12/27 @ TARGET

All of the Wiis shipped from December onwards were supposed to already have the thicker straps. You didn't need to bug Nintendo and get new ones :)

MaXiMiUS said:
All of the Wiis shipped from December onwards were supposed to already have the thicker straps. You didn't need to bug Nintendo and get new ones :)

Dude.. I didnt bug them.. just wanted to know what the deal is. Also SUPPOSED is not definitive.

Anyway Peace be with you

You got the new ones with your system. I bought mine a week after US launch and received the new straps in the mail, and they are noticeably a bit thicker - you can tell the difference easily as they're about twice the diameter.

Back