AC Character Confirmed?

balrogs.pa said:
you KNOW its fake? i dont think you do. i would like it if you found any posts for melee that were correct. if all. then i would belive this.
Are you referring to Smthng, Axlar, me, or all of the above? I really can't tell.

I'm sorry to say that that's not true, Mikemaster, I was the first one ever to say that about the Animal Crossing boy or girl or both in this site. since I joined this forums on November 21, 2006..here is my thread http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-...wl-correct-incorrect-predictions-revived.html look where it says the animal crossing character, and notice the Revived in the title, which means I made it a long time ago but it has been made again.

i think i remember saying to everyone that theres an animal crossing character because of the item/music(to lazy to go into the site thread) and i dont think there were any threads of it at the time.

It is so...haha, hey at least we don't have Miis..and Marioman, was I not the first to say this was going to happen? remember? it was before April 2007 when I said this

Yeah lol, it is in the Predictions thread..but it may not come true, who knows?

Yeah I posted this in the site discussion thread.

I don't know what to think of it.

Back