AC Character Confirmed?

Well the one thing i only see wrong with that.. is how the hell will it be enjoyible to play O-o.. I mean if anything What would be so great as playing as a AC character?.. if anything Whynot a animal x-x.. Well anyway.. We're gona see a few more AC things in SSBB We just gotta be patient.. But as that guy said he spent some time on it and ideas grew so im up for it.. ;3

Yea I just hate the idea, an item or a stage is fine with me but still, I think the fact of the type of game it is makes me hate the idea, sorta like why I dislike Iceclimbers

One thing is, Since SSBB is working on it's fan based opinions.. I AM REALLY HOPING THAT THERE WILL BE ATLEAST MORE THAN 30 CHARACTERS TO UNLOCK.. Not some Mr.Game'n'Watch attempt x-x... And really what i am REALLY hoping.. Is that ssbb will do its DOUBLEscheme, (or atleast thats what i call it) If you remember SSB only had about 10 Characters.. Well in SSBM they had 25.. now as you are all exspecting And as i am GREATFULLY MORE THAN EVER to exspect that grand ol' big number of 50 characters.. I know it's a crap load of characters, and that it takes qwite a big boat of memory, But i think if SSBB does get up into the 40-50's in characters i will offically never EVER play any other game again.. Cept' What ever else is after SSBB, But really i do want to see a load of characters, and hell if they did that thats all im asking.. But what really sucks now is- is that i love the storymode and i want everything they've developed D:.. Im just hoping they dont over do it in memory wise and think mainly on forgetting about characters.. But WHo knows.. SSBB will be a great game anyways.. See the thing that gets me the most is that SSBB is looking to be such a awsome game right now and it LOOKS like it's got alot of questions and requests to answer that i hope its not like "HERE'S MARIO AND SNAKE AND A SMOKE BALL, THERE BE HAPPY" And i noticed all of the new moves and junk D:.. I just hope it really becomes something..

Marioman said:
Yea I just hate the idea, an item or a stage is fine with me but still, I think the fact of the type of game it is makes me hate the idea, sorta like why I dislike Iceclimbers
What kind of game is that? Epic? Anything can seem epic if you add operatic orchestrated music with Latin phrases in the background. Fighting? There are several characters that never fought in such a way.

Smash Bros. is an omnibus for Nintendo characters. Any character that Nintendo made can be in (in addition to third-party characters, of course).

But as everybody who knows deeply enough about the SSBB fame is that 3rd party characters are always a big deal-

Vedelkin10 said:
But as everybody who knows deeply enough about the SSBB fame is that 3rd party characters are always a big deal-
Indeed. Snake really shook up the world with the thought of third-party characters. Plus, I love Metal Gear.

Although, I think majority of people assume the other third-parties will be Sonic and Megaman, or Bomberman I suppose. I don't know about the rest of the world, but on Nsider their appearance was almost accepted as definite.

crazyq42 said:
I think this basically confirms some animal crossing character is in

Well I don't know, could just be a background character.

My hopes are up for resetti. Who doesn't want a mole with a pick axe.

Wreked said:
Well I don't know, could just be a background character.

My hopes are up for resetti. Who doesn't want a mole with a pick axe.

Sakurai doesn't.

assist08_070926b-l.jpg

Wreked said:
Ehh....I had a feeling it was. It seemed too "taa daa! We're going to tell you about something controversial!"-ish....oh wait....that's exactly what it was.

And as I said before, there were minor errors that discouraged me from believing it. I was also surprised that if it was fake, Bulerias actually put it on the site. I guess this explains that as well.

Ahh well...if an AC character is in (which I personally believe it is) it will be revealed in the next 46 updates. I'm also hoping it will be revealed ASAP, but I think Sakurai will dangle the info in front of us for a little while yet. =P

i say that IF this is real, it won't be EITHER boy or a girl, it will be both (but not together). they will probably make it a costume. in the character select, it will have ONE character, but when you change the costume, you can switch to either boy or girl, instead of switching colors

Last edited:
Back