Accepted...

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
About an hour ago I had an appointment with one of the counsellors (sp) at the college I plan on going to next year and at the end of the interview she told me I have been accepted..

Sweet...

And after the two years of attending the college I'll be going to next year I will be attending UBC...

:yesnod:

very excited :)

Congrats! Was UBC your first choice?

I got into all the backup schools I applied to, but when I got the news from Pitt I was ecstatic cause that was the one school I REALLY wanted to go to. It's an awesome feeling getting into your first choice school.

My first choice was the college I applied to and got accepted to today. After my two years there I will be transferring over to UBC. Also the benefit about the college I got accepted in is that instead of having classes with over 40+ people I have a class size of around 20 or so and everybody knows eachother really well there which is a big benefit.

Oh yeah, small classes are the best. The lectures in any lab or biological science here are huge. 300 person lecture halls. That's why I'm changing my major from Chemistry to Psychology. my classes will go from 300 to 30

Nice. Another benefit about this college is that it offers a class/program which will help you with college life and for those who plan on transferring out in two years they try to give you a headstart by letting you know what its like to attend a big university etc..

Enjoy your self
Dont drink to much
Dont eat teh pills people give you

I hated the collage I went to
Didnt even finish it

Congradulations :D

I like my college :) Allthough ours are pretty different from yours I do belive

But woah..300 people..

Back