Status
Not open for further replies.

match002001

I'm like a ninja!
Jan 1, 2007
Austin, TX
Wii Online Code
1484-3381-6098-3781
IGN has been doing research on the console wars. According to them they visited many outlets for electronics, the Wii is comletely sold out but they have PS3s available all the time.

What does this mean? Sony can no longer blame sales on availability.

Nintendo owned deal with it :lol:

IGN says a lot just so people go to their site. I wouldn't really them normally but from the stories I've been hearing and the stores I go to. They are right on this one. But IGN I'm watching you :shifty:

LMAO! Yeah My friend just got back from Best Buy to test this theory and he said they had 12 PS3s and no Wiis.

Kryptenx said:
Annd we all already know this. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I figured that you would know already and that you would make a post just like that and I hesitated to post it, but then I said to myself "Some people will not know and for every person who doresn't know I die a little inside."

So the I posted...

match002001 said:
I figured that you would know already and that you would make a post just like that and I hesitated to post it, but then I said to myself "Some people will not know and for every person who doresn't know I die a little inside."

So the I posted...
Do you really need to tell people something that they see everytime they walk into a major retailer? There are countless posts talking about this same event every single week, why not reply to one of them and send it to the first page?

Kryptenx said:
Do you really need to tell people something that they see everytime they walk into a major retailer? There are countless posts talking about this same event every single week, why not reply to one of them and send it to the first page?

Whoa calm down there tiger. Just a statment. Sorry if I decided to report something the "wrong" way. put some ice in your pants and have a beer.

Kryptenx said:
Annd we all already know this. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Poor effort at trying to replace ABC.

I don't like IGN mainly because of the video their is of Matt with the Wii before it came out. He just comes across as the last person you would want to hear a review from.

Oh, plus the fact that you have to pay to have full access to their site - talk about big headed!

Haz said:
Oh, plus the fact that you have to pay to have full access to their site - talk about big headed!

Totally agree on that

Kryptenx said:
No, I can't see that. I mean, I can read it when you say it, but you hardly represent the feelings of "everyone". Got anything else?
He has my vote. One more in the calling ''lets call Kryptenx a **** '' voting.

The guy who started the thread just wanted to state something. Calm down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back