According to IGN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
EasyTarget said:
I concur, except for the hoping he dies part.
Every single day i come here i see him in at least one forum being an a-hole.
so yeah him being dead wouldn't bother me.

alocubano1110 said:
Every single day i come here i see him in at least one forum being an a-hole.
so yeah him being dead wouldn't bother me.
Get on it and send me some anthrax kid. Until then, quit whining.

Kryptenx said:
Get on it and send me some anthrax kid. Until then, quit whining.
Damn that's a good idea. You're the one whining all the time about how people never use the search function. NOBODY cares and if they do they're an asshole just like you.

Thank you someone back on the subject! I go away for a little bit and see all this internet drama. Seriously I can understand Kryptenx point on making a new thread as I used to be a moderator for a different board, but you could be a little more understanding. And then I saw that people want him to die now that's just completely rediculous... Give him a break and stop being so immature about this and lets just continue on the subject if Kryptenx wanted to he could close the thread and nuff said.

End of story.....

lmao Kryptenx can't close the thread. He's not even a moderator he just needs a life. Alright back on topic. asshole. lol jk

So much hostility holy **** I take the moderator part back but still I can understand his frustration.

If he's so frustrated then why get on wii chat? what does he expect? it's a forum.

back on topic even though im sure all this drama has killed it already.

alocubano1110 said:
Damn that's a good idea. You're the one whining all the time about how people never use the search function. NOBODY cares and if they do they're an asshole just like you.
Again, speaking for everyone when you yourself represent not even a fraction of the population.

Also, please PM i0n and tell him that you don't give a flying **** about the rules and think he's an asshole for telling people to use the search function. I'd name more of these assholes, but I think just using i0n will make the point clear enough. Seriously, do your part to help make the forums run smoother, or you're going to keep on seeing what we see now. 1 useful thread in between 19 random ones.

Kryptenx said:
Again, speaking for everyone when you yourself represent not even a fraction of the population.

Also, please PM i0n and tell him that you don't give a flying **** about the rules and think he's an asshole for telling people to use the search function. I'd name more of these assholes, but I think just using i0n will make the point clear enough. Seriously, do your part to help make the forums run smoother, or you're going to keep on seeing what we see now. 1 useful thread in between 19 random ones.

There you go bringing other people into the convo. Yeah people like you who are assholes that what i keep seeing. And stop sending me pm's of your fetishes you homo.

alocubano1110 said:
There you go bringing other people into the convo. Yeah people like you who are assholes that what i keep seeing. And stop sending me pm's of your fetishes you homo.
You were the one who brought "everyone" into the conversation. You also said that no one cares about search, unless they're assholes like me. I brought you a prime example of another one of these "assholes", and your only response is "ZOMG MOMMY HE BROUGHT OTHER PEOPLES INTO THE CONVO ZOMG!!!11".

Kryptenx said:
"ZOMG MOMMY HE BROUGHT OTHER PEOPLES INTO THE CONVO ZOMG!!!11".

LOL I'm sorry that was funny. Bu seriously stop bitching everyone.... My bad for making the post without searching it makes things less organized.

match002001 said:
LOL I'm sorry that was funny. Bu seriously stop bitching everyone.... My bad for making the post without searching it makes things less organized.
Don't worry about it. You see the logic behind it now, which puts you ahead of 95% of the users here. :thumbsup:

Let's not get too hastey I still think you're an arse ;) kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back