Account Problem

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I have a problem with my account, where once I log in and click a forum, it automatically logs me out. For instance, once I finish this thread, it will say I'm, logged out, and I'll have to continue this process. If i0n or a moderator could solve this, thank you.

Last edited:
my dial-up sucks, if this double posts, I'm sorry

this has happened before to people a while back.....I can't remember quite how to fix it. Maybe you could wait for dakuda, seeing as how he is a Vbulletin god. :scared:

and for someone that Jill wants to endorse, you missed the sitefeed section.....

I can't get there because when I'm logged out, the Site Feedback Section is off limits to guests. I'll create a new account if I have to. Thanks. Here it goes, I'm going to be logged out again. :rolleyes:

Don't know if I've ever seen an exact solution when it happened before, but just try fooling around with some common sense.
Is the "Remember Me?" button clicked?
Cookies enabled?
Try different browsers?
etc...
If nothing works we can see if it is an account problem or a computer problem.

What I do to stay logged in, is instead of using the login thing on the top right corner, while I'm logged out I'll go to any thread and click 'Post a Reply,' it'll then come up saying you have to sign in, sign in there and click the Remember Me box - works like a charm.

I forgot what I did, but .. I had the same problem! ..and well, I got firefox. Lol. It took me two weeks to get used to this thing. :nonod:

Remember, Prez .. I had this problem, uhh.. 3 months ago! Lol.

I don't know why but it's fixed now. Thanks.

Back