Acne

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
Like most people acne comes and goes but for those of us who have it or had it and have some tips to get rid of it, please post them here for the help of your fellow wii members who might have it or will get it.
thanks

Nice thing to read about when I tuck into eating :) Also go to the doctors, you can get tablets and cream (which dries your skin). I used to have very little acne a year ago, and it cleaned up completly within a month or 2..

there is this stuff they show on TV. i forget what it is called but when i was younger i had BAD acne and this stuff helped in just 2 days. cleared it up in no time and kept the acne away. i just wish i knew the name ofthe product. also its the ONLY stuff that ever helped my friend. he has some of the worst ive ever seen and he has taken perscription pills and things like that and this product from TV is the only stuff to ever work on him

EDIT: its called Proactiv! its the best stuff ive ever used. kinda expensive though

tanks guys most of mine is cleared anyways so....

My friend Lee. He has had very bad acne since he was about 14. He's literally tried everything, he's 22 now and it's still there. It went away a little bit over the years. He has scars all over his lower face. Out of all the acne treatments, I have heard that Pro Active works the best. As for me, I've had acne on the side of my face for about two years, when I was about 14-15. I stopped using any treatments, such as alcohol based treatments and what not.

I started washing my face with warm water, or just washing it in the shower. I'm 19 now and have no trace of acne.

Is it just me or aren't you supposed to wash your face anyway!?

Hygiene is a big factor in Acne for most although some people's skin is naturally greasier than others.

I've never had spots.

lol i thank God everyday i was born with perfect skin, i cant remember the last time i had a pimple. although in highschool my friends use to tease me for getting one pimple around every two months, lol they used to say it was the equivalent of a menstraution cycle.

my advice alot of people dont realize the foods they eat affect their skin, avoid butter, chocolate and greasy foods. also pick up st. ives apricot scrub it is the bomb!

chach said:
also pick up st. ives apricot scrub it is the bomb!

domotwak.gif

That was awesome ^ lol. The apricot scrub works great. I wash my face once a day with warm water, no soap what so ever. I eat pretty healthy, in fact, I'm as clean as Martha Stewarts house. He

chach said:
my advice alot of people dont realize the foods they eat affect their skin, avoid butter, chocolate and greasy foods. also pick up st. ives apricot scrub it is the bomb!

I have heard that caffeine has a big effect.

I hope nobody takes offense to this. Someone just sent it to me, and well, whatever......

Got%20Acne.jpg

then i should have the best skin in the world!!!

j/k

i tried proactive and it didnt really work :(

when i was younger, i got VERY bad acne because i was overweight and had very bad skin- also around the time i got my first period (like 15)

i used to use clearisal, neutragena, and oxy but nothing worked for me. when i worked at the cosmetics company for estee lauder, they sold alot of very expensive (but i got 40% off all clinique, mac, estee lauder, DKNY, ect) acne medications.

so i tried their over night spot treatments at a whopping 40$ a bottle and low and behold i was clear! i still have blotches and scars but with makeup youd never be able to tell. when my face is clear you can see the redness that i get from time to time.

im still prone fo breakouts esp near my mouth and by my t-zone. thats usually because i dont have the opportunity to wash my hands 24/7 while working in NYC :sick:

Back