Acr Raiser

supanova

chaos whore
What the hell, how did this awesome game go unnoticed by me?

I recently watched Screw Attack's review of this game and just went all out and got some points to get it.

The game play is pretty awesome and the music is just ****in' rad.

Any other followers here?

edit: of course, I am talking about Act Raiser, not Acr Raiser.

It's been a long morning.

Last edited:
Tried it, and love the village building. But the dungeon parts, don't like so much. Too difficult in my opinion. Or maybe it was just because I was testing it on my computer, and therefore was using the keyboard for controls, which is not nearly as easy. Ah, well. It is a good game.

I think the game is great but I can never get quite enough health to beat it, I thought the sequel was terrible but I still have the original for my SNES.

I love this game. I had it for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and loved it. I beat the game about fifteen times... than lost the game, and sold my system. But I got a Wii, and was checking things out, and noticed it was there. Decided to go pick up points, and purchase the game. The Dungeon part is a little hard, but its alright. The village building part of the game is the best part, the main reason why I enjoy that game.

i tried it before on an emulator ,and didn't like it then i decieded to give it another shot on the Wii ,and i was addicted to it for a few weeks straight until i finally beat it. The final battle is a pain in the butt though. or should i say battles. Any regard great game..

Act Raiser 2 is one of my favorite SNES games. It's more action based than the first one. Illusion of Gaia is a must for anyone who is a fan of Enix.

Back