Action replay/gameshark etc

LARulz

WiiChat Member
Jun 6, 2007
OK, I'm think about getting something like action replay or gameshark for PS2, and I want to know if it is a mod chip or a CD? And how would you use it?

Thanx

Games over the years as a majority haven't become harder, they've become time grinders like MMOs. If you want to avoid that fate with most games you get Gameshark, or Codebreaker. Some games are so broken you have to get cheat codes of some kind. Try playing Xeno Saga 2 without cheats, the gameplay is awful. Most games are awful, and if you aren't playing online with someone, why not add in something like infinite HP to counter balance the awful gameplay. People have lives to live.

sagema said:
Games over the years as a majority haven't become harder, they've become time grinders like MMOs. If you want to avoid that fate with most games you get Gameshark, or Codebreaker. Some games are so broken you have to get cheat codes of some kind. Try playing Xeno Saga 2 without cheats, the gameplay is awful. Most games are awful, and if you aren't playing online with someone, why not add in something like infinite HP to counter balance the awful gameplay. People have lives to live.
I'll admit, Xeno Saga 2 was a horrible game. From the start it was just unbalanced. I dont use codes for many games, maybe only a few. Its more fun to not kill everything in one hit or walk through walls, unless its for fun and not doing it to beat the game.

I use the codes for offline games with awful gameplay. Most times I don't use Gameshark. I only consider it when mindless grinding, or insane difficulty with no counter of skill is possible. This is coming from a guy who won games like Silver Surfer NES codeless.

Your my hero.

The only cheat device I own is the Game Genie. My friend uses cheats for every thing, im like "Is the game fun? How do you know?" He really doesnt. Even Pokemon Diamond he cheated, whats the point in playing if you have lvl 100 pokemon.

Back