Action Replay

Reaper12324 said:
Ar really pisses me of, way too many pokemon are hacked. i personally breed and train the pokemon i am using in my new team and it takes the fun out of it when someone only uses hacked pokemon.
i use legit pokemon now.. no hacks, but soon i will be hacking to get the pokemon.. then breed and train them... thats the best part, because you know that YOU personally trained it.. and therefore.. should feel good about it.

PokeChamp said:
i use legit Pokémon now.. no hacks, but soon i will be hacking to get the Pokémon.. then breed and train them... thats the best part, because you know that YOU personally trained it.. and therefore.. should feel good about it.
Huh, no. The Pokémon was then bred from an AR Pokémon. Therefor it doesn't have legit lines.

Eh? It's legit to the point where you couldn't tell if it illegit unless you have an actual copy of that Pokemon and shove it through some cheat detectors. Things like "Fast Egg Hatch" and "Max Tm's" most people (namely being Smogon) could care less about. Unless you hack it straight up with 31 Iv's across the board and illegit moveset, hacked stats, etc. then thats where it begins to matter.

WuddlePook said:
Eh? It's legit to the point where you couldn't tell if it illegit unless you have an actual copy of that Pokemon and shove it through some cheat detectors. Things like "Fast Egg Hatch" and "Max Tm's" most people (namely being Smogon) could care less about. Unless you hack it straight up with 31 Iv's across the board and illegit moveset, hacked stats, etc. then thats where it begins to matter.
I get what your saying:yesnod: , I just like to have my pokemon fully 100% legit and trained by me. I will also not batle anyone unless IO know i'm battling against legit pokemon.

Who thought up the idea for AR, clones, cheats, and other hack machines anyway?

Oka personally i dont like AR becuz people use it for bad reason....hacked pokes ect.

But i really dont say that its hacking if they use it for like fast egg hatch and stuff like items and so on,....but pokechamp if u get one dont use pokesav

that is the cheapest thing ever......customizing ur save file thats mad gay and u wont have to ev train no more thats even gayer just stay with what ur doing pokechamp and ull be fine u dont need the AR

meh, i was only thinking of getting pokesav so i can make pokemon quicker, and have legit, everything really..

Basically, our point is that AR is cheap and stupid. Serius trainers train their pokemon themselves. If you care enough about your pokemon you'd take the time to catch them and train them yourselves.

bln_f said:
Name me one good reason why you should use AR and other cloning/cheating devices.
i won't major hack...

you should get it for the items that you need, it will help pay for the vitamins, and you can train faster..

it adds more to the game, and can even unlock things removed from the game. I have it for my GCN and love messing around with Zelda:TP. I'm able to do all sorts of things, like Jesus Mode(walk on water), and enter the twilight as a human.

I'm all for Action replay, as long as you don't play with it Online.

@The Pokemon Fans
What the hell? care about your Pokemon? They are pixels, nothing but pixels. You cant care for a pixel, well, not a real caring or love anyway.

The Pokemon aren't real, and causing them to increase stats insanely, is just plan fun to watch. Some people don't want to sit, and spend hours training a Pokemon.

Last edited:
D S said:
it adds more to the game, and can even unlock things removed from the game. I have it for my GCN and love messing around with Zelda:TP. I'm able to do all sorts of things, like Jesus Mode(walk on water), and enter the twilight as a human.

I'm all for Action replay, as long as you don't play with it Online.
same here...

Back