Active games

maffmace

WiiChat Member
Aug 30, 2007
Leeds, UK
can anyone recommend any games that get you up and moving?
I love boxing (Wii Sports) but wondered if there's any others that people have been playing that get them working or aching?

Is there any other fighting games that give you a little workout?

~I can't think of any that offer that level of active input.
Most games seem to offer little more motion than the odd flick of a wrist.
My only suggestion is wait til wiifit arrives, or a full boxing game comes out.

I too am looking forward to some active games coming to the wii.

WiiFit is rumored to be coming out Q1 2008, and will be just what you're looking for.

cheers guys, am waiting for Wii Fit, just wondered if there was anything else to pass the time

There are a few games that come close, but nothing that I know of that will get you off your feet like WiiSports does.

Sorry.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned WarioWare. It has you doing squats, dancing, punching, hula-hooping and alot more. Lots of movement, check it out. (Plus it's just flat out fun.)

yup wario ware is crazy fun and active

also try tiger woods golf (if your into that)

Yeah I didnt think of Wario, I suppose its fairly active. Probably the most active game at the moment after wiisports.

I've played wario a good few times though, and really can't see why it got such good reviews. I , and people I was playing with found it soooo boring. First off, its only a 1 player. But the main problem is that its full of random stories which go on forever which are supposed to give some meaning to the mini games, but actually have nothing to do with them so are completely pointless and a waste of time.

f1982 said:
Yeah I didnt think of Wario, I suppose its fairly active. Probably the most active game at the moment after wiisports.

I've played wario a good few times though, and really can't see why it got such good reviews. I , and people I was playing with found it soooo boring. First off, its only a 1 player. But the main problem is that its full of random stories which go on forever which are supposed to give some meaning to the mini games, but actually have nothing to do with them so are completely pointless and a waste of time.

When you beat the game you unlock the multiplayer mode. And the stories were just there to break up the micro games, you can play any game you've unlocked with out going through the story mode though, if you want.

I thought it was really off-beat and funny, but I guess every one's different.

By the way, if you didn't laugh at the disco cats, you're probably a worse version of hitler. ;)

Back