Activision Confirm Guitar Hero Wii

i have seen lots of rumors about an 80s edition GH scheduled(lol) to come out this spring...hope that comes about...im a huge fan of the series and will continue supporting them as along as they keep making them, and they dont release a country music version

We could use an acordian hero! lmao!

acc_logo_sm.jpg

ahero.jpg

ac_stageshot.jpg

product_shot_black-thumb.jpg

blueprintbig.gif

What about the upcomeing Scottland only Bagpipe hero

Comes with a free haggis

I like Ubisfot for making original games not just based on movies and whatever and I also likethem because they are developing the new TMNT game which will not be based exactly on the movie, so that's a good thing:lol:

CAN NOT WAIT!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me love the wii even more.

Guitar Hero is the most awesome game I have played so far. (SO FAR, Brawl is gonna blow everything outta the water) For those of you who don't know to much about it, Axtlar, the controller is a small plastic gibson (Brand of guitar). There are 5 Fret buttons on the neck of the controller (All towards the end of it). There is also a strum bar and a wammy bar. Hold down the fret button and strum to play the note. Notes fly at you on the screen and when they reach towards the bottem thats when you play them. It takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do its an amazing experiance. When you get good enough to play on expert thats when you start to get frustrated because of the difficulty. You may have to hit up to 3 buttons at once. You also may have to hold the fret button for a long note. They make the controls very similar to playing a real guitar meaning hammer ons, and pull offs work rather well but only on quick notes.

Anyway, looking forward, very much so, to this game. Umm, any ideas when it's coming out?

DarkDude110 said:
Guitar Hero is the most awesome game I have played so far. (SO FAR, Brawl is gonna blow everything outta the water) For those of you who don't know to much about it, Axtlar, the controller is a small plastic gibson (Brand of guitar). There are 5 Fret buttons on the neck of the controller (All towards the end of it). There is also a strum bar and a wammy bar. Hold down the fret button and strum to play the note. Notes fly at you on the screen and when they reach towards the bottem thats when you play them. It takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do its an amazing experiance. When you get good enough to play on expert thats when you start to get frustrated because of the difficulty. You may have to hit up to 3 buttons at once. You also may have to hold the fret button for a long note. They make the controls very similar to playing a real guitar meaning hammer ons, and pull offs work rather well but only on quick notes.

Anyway, looking forward, very much so, to this game. Umm, any ideas when it's coming out?

EVERYTHING HE SAID! Guitar Hero was my favourite PS2 game besides God of War and Okami

I don't need guitar hero. I can play the real thing. This is just the new DDR to me. It's a game that makes you sound really pathetic for playing it. It's an air guitar simulator. I kind of liked the approach of DDR, yeah yu weren't doing anything but stomping quickly on a footpad to the same techno beats over and over bu you were getting a decent workout. This is just button pressing sequences. There was a crappy toy in the 90's called simon that did the same thing, only it just beeped and lit up. Why not pick up a real guitar and a few books and teach yourself? It's more rewarding when you yourself create the music rather than follow the sequence of button-mashing to hear the tv replay stairway to heaven perfectly. I'm sorry but I fail to see the point to this game.

People like you annoy me, not everyone has the time to learn the guitar some gamers work and have other things todo. This game is a GAME it's no subsitute for a real guitar but people who just want to feel like a real rockstar can just pick up and play. If you can play the real thing GOOD FOR YOU but remember not everyone can or wants to.

PS I can play guitar i have lessons once a week for the past 4 years but i am 15.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
I don't need guitar hero. I can play the real thing. This is just the new DDR to me. It's a game that makes you sound really pathetic for playing it. It's an air guitar simulator. I kind of liked the approach of DDR, yeah yu weren't doing anything but stomping quickly on a footpad to the same techno beats over and over bu you were getting a decent workout. This is just button pressing sequences. There was a crappy toy in the 90's called simon that did the same thing, only it just beeped and lit up. Why not pick up a real guitar and a few books and teach yourself? It's more rewarding when you yourself create the music rather than follow the sequence of button-mashing to hear the tv replay stairway to heaven perfectly. I'm sorry but I fail to see the point to this game.

Thats like saying instead of playing a game with airplanes you should go out and buy an airplane and some books and teach yourself. You obviously fail to see the point of playing a video game. It lets you do things you cant do in real life as soon as you pick up the controller(I know it seems like a hard concept to grasp).

Back