Activision: First 3rd Party Publisher to Support Online Play?

I'm excited.
Activision makes some pretty decent games. I'd like to see what they make in the future for the Wii.

PtonJalken said:
Nintendo never said they banned 3rd party online.. Hermen (whoever he is) said it. Theres bo fact behind it.

Good. Can't believe the number of people that bought it. Again, I thought it was too far-fetched to be true. Also, are there any games that Activision announced that has online?

what activision games would be imperitive for online play?

tony hawk was always not so much fun online

i know they have some others

but they should tottally bring turok back on the wii and give it online

i called and asked the representative if its true 3rd party games wont have online until 08. He said, he hasent heard of that and that hasent been confirmed. He said its up the people "upstairs".

So, nintendo hasent confirmed it yet, so there is still a chance. i asked him if madden 08 can be online and he said yes, that is a possibility but that depends on the company and if they put it online( i think he said that).... He also said Nintendo will have wifi games before them...

( if the rumor is true, but i agree and think it was a widespread rumor) I was thinking, maybe nintendo wont let 3rd party company's
put online games yet because they want to wait until there games come online. Mario strikers, SSBB, so once they come out, which after they both come out, it would be around 08, then 3rd party game company's can have online...yet pokemon is coming out first so they would be the first ones..... the only thing we can do is wait.

Last edited:
Back