Actually i am selling my Wii and Wii accesories any takers ?

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Yeah i have a Wii thats less than 3 weeks old all repacked in it's original packaging with 4 games, Wii play/w extra controller, Zelda w/ Zelda strategy guide, Resident Evil, Super Paper Mario.
I also have A new unopened Nyko dual wii mote charger, a Lan adapter, and a 2gig sd card...$500.00 for all includes shipping U.S. only.
So if you guy's are interested...let me know.

Last edited:
dude your in England ?

guitarman said:
I will buy it.

You do know it's going to cost alot to ship there and that's on top of U.S.$500.00 i'm asking for everything.
Still want it ?

vagrant said:
Wow Macmutt likes getting threads locked apparently.

I am pretty sure the rules state no selling.

Use ebay bi-polar boy.

Yeah I don't think you can sell on this site, and you probably could make more than $500 on ebay for that. Before I got my Wii, I looked on Ebay, and people were buying for 700 dollars just for the console. Talk about a rip off. Oh yeah, and it was not including shipping.

dude youve only had your wii for a few weeks know wonder your selling it you dont know any thing about the wii your sittin there complaining about how your brother in law is giving you crap about it your just giving into what he is saying infact im glad you are selling your wii a guy like you shouldent have a wii. nintendo is the shizz now im not putting down any other console cuz i personally love the ps3. and i also understand you need you online gaming right away but me i have patientce and so deos a lot of REAL fans, hell its around the corner but injoy your xbox im happy to see you go and bye:yesnod:

I'm interested in the Wii although I need to get it at BestBuy since I only have $110 and $100 in BB bucks

Back