Add Mii?

JoeyGhe

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
Hello, just wanted to add and be added to the Mii community. Let me know what to do. Thx!

Hey and welcome, but please use the search box on the right before you post (im not been a smartass lol).
Lee J

hey lee. wii has been scarce here in California (and the entire US I guess) but got fortunate to finally get one. Wanted to see how Mii goes. What do I need to do? Is this safe at all? thanks...

Hey,
Mii... There are several features on the wii that relate to mii , so i guess you want to send a mii/miis to your friends right?
First you have to add their wii code, which is found on the address book on the message board, and they have to add you. Note : you must be connected to the net for this feature. When you have succesfully added each other, hop onto the mii channel, create a mii (if you havent already done so) and click a button that has a picture of an envelope, choose the friend (and mii) you want to send it to and hey presto!
I hope this helps, this is completly safe as it has been developed by nintendo. All you need to do now is get a wii code, mine is on the left if you want to add me and i will add you later if you pm me.
Thanks alot!
Lee J

thanks a lot for your help! so when you say "pm me", does that mean this - as in posting it here? or is there another way to communicate with you so that i can give you my wii code and username? ur the best!

Thanks mate, Yes . PM simply means Private Message, To private message me, click profile and on the left there should be a collumn with all sorts of options to customise your profile,avatar etc. There should also be a Private Message section too. When you send me a message, I will be notified and i can send you one back. By PMing each other, it makes talking more private and secure. Need any help, Im here any time :)

would that be under my contact info - set instant messaging group? can i just email u my code? LOL

OK, click profile, on the left collumn , you will see private message, click send new message and send :D

was able to find it (PM). however, i guess since i just registered, it was giving out a msg stating that my account still needs to be activated? weird...

Yeh ok, Just log onto your email account and check your mail, If no new message is there. Click junk mail and hopefully there will be a message from wiichat. All you do is activate and you will be able to send pms :)

i checked my email (i have AOL and not sure if it has filters that automatically delete junk mail) and there is none. i registered earlier today and i should have gotten an email by now...i guess i will just have to wait. until then, much thanks, lee, for all the help! take care

did u get my PM? it finally worked (well, only if u got it)

Back