Addicted to VC games

meanmug713

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
0591-5312-6307-4257
Is it just me or am im the only one that is addicted to them. Because I have like 21 games so far and growing but the main reason i got so many cause i never owned a nintendo system ever since the nintendo days and never had a N64 and SNES. Here is what I have so far............

1. Super Mario Bros.
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Mario 64
4. Mario Kart 64
5. The Legend of Zelda
6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
7. Conta 3
8. Comic Zone
9. Super Castlevania IV
10. R-Type
11. R-Type III
12. Super Star Soldier
13. Soldier Blade
14. Street Fighter II
15. Ristar
16. Bonk's Adventure
17. Gunstar Heroes
18. Toejam and Earl
19. Kid Icarus
20. Donkey Kong Country
21. Streets of rage

Thanks but i think i need rehab cause on a average i buy 2 a week

Yeah but it just be so tempting that i cant resist sometimes

Yeah i got a like 25 GC games which are too many to name and 3 wii games zelda, red steel, and wario smooth moves

To each his own but I think thats way TOO much. I'm going to get like 10-15 to start with. I only plan on getting the classics and then some games that I've never played but I'm interested in beating.

Last edited:
It's cool that you're enjoying it.

I however don't get many games either because I've played so much out of them that I'll have to wait another decade to be able to enjoy them again or because I already have the games or because I don't think they're all that good.

I have 2 games. I got Gun Star because I played Super and wanted to see what the original was like and Donkey Kong Country because I used to play the hell out of it when it came out on the Gameboy Color.

Last edited:
Nah the reason y is because i played it recently as a emulator and rom thats why

im in the same boat as you meanmug maybe we need VCAA. i'm low on cash ,but still couldn't resist buying DKC since its been years since i played it ,and dont have the space to have my SNES hooked up. i buy at least 1 new vc game when they come out if theres any good ones. So now i have

Gunstar Heroes
DKC
Mario World
Super Mario Bros
Mario Bros
Mario 64
LOZ
LOZ LTTP
Ecco (my gf wanted it)
Wario Woods
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Bonk
Dungeon Explorer
Contra 3
Super Castlevania
Mario Kart 64
Golden Axe
(soon to be getting)
Comix Zone,Adventure Island, Sonic , Streets of Rage, Ristar ,and Space Harrier.

I havent bought any commerical games since Xmas although i plan on grabbing Wii play, and Sonic as soon as i can. My wii retail games are

Wii Sports
LOZ TP
Red Steel
Far Cry
ExciteTruck

Plus about 60 cube games (which includes almost all the best games i'm only missing a couple key titles)

I too will buy a lot of games, next week though. I get a paycheck Friday, and another one next Wednesday. Sometimes having two jobs isn't too bad...

Back