adding friends?

Digitalldj

G'd up from the feet up
Jan 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4877-3781-9603-3455
how do u add friend codes/other wii codes?

i searched and it didnt work

*you go into your mail thingy and select the little memo type thing in the bottom left corner and three icons should show up select the address book the hit register and then do the wii code n' stuff*

Sorry that seemed pretty vague you select the little envelope in the bottom right corner then you select the *little envelope in the bottom left corner* then select the address book the hit register and then do the wii code and nickname.

Sh*t did it again! : the little note pad not the envelope(there isn't one)

Feel Free to add me just tell me if you did:D

Last edited:
how do i find out my own friend code ?...sorry :(

hey no problem that's what we are all here for helping each other out! it will say on the front of that address book so when you open that adress book it will automatically switch to the first first adress's page just ht (-)on the Wiimote and it will be that number at the bottom of the card

hey thanks alot, i added u, if i wouldnt mind adding mine i would just like to see how it works :)

nbrown29 said:
you don't have a different wii username it's Digitalldj right?

yea thats fine

so..the code, when the other person enters it, that person also always give it the nickname?

guess it makes sense actually because eachother would have had to exchange them at some point

yes it has to be given a nickname now i'm not too sure on how that works like if Hypothetically speaking if i nicknamed you John Smith if it would effect it in anyway but just to be safe i follow what others say for their wii-username

thanks alot for the help

Back