Adding wii friends

jamsieboy9

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
Now i know how to add wii friends and all that, but what can you actually do with them? Can you only send each other messages or can you play each other at games?

as of right now pretty much all you can do is send messages, if you want to play a online game it has to be wifi capable and there are other friend GAME codes which are different from your friend codes...yea i know..sucks huh..hopefully they will fix this later on..

Not much except sending messages or photos (mentioned above). Hopefully Nintendo will add more features and options as 2008 winds on.

Sending messages and photos can still be quite fun, especially the photos from the Mii Contest Channel. More things to do with friends would be a welcome addition though, but play around with those for now. You may get a kick out of it still.

ok well me and my mate have M + S at the olympics, thats a wi-fi compatible game. How do we play each other?

jamsieboy9 said:
ok well me and my mate have M + S at the olympics, thats a wi-fi compatible game. How do we play each other?

unfortunately the wifi symbol on the box does not always mean you can play online, i also have M + S Olympics and i know you can't play online, it is just meant for putting your records online and comparing it with other players around the world, yea i know sucks huh?

lol yh it reli does, ah well just got a good score on the javelin so its not all bad

Back