Admin - Can we get more sub-forums?

bamawii

bama
Nov 11, 2007
Bama
Wii Online Code
4300-8711-7380-5145
I would really like to see a sub-forum for Mario Kart DS.

This is a very popular game still and other forums with less members have a nice gaming forum for their MK DS players.

just a request.......Thanks

Is the DS section all that busy? Although I don't have much knowledge on the situation, I think a sticky [at most] would solve the situation. Have fun even getting that to happen, though.

I know, I know. It seems like no one is willing to agree with you. Its just that some of us have come to the sad reality that certain things just aren't going to happen around here. You've just got to be happy with what we've got.

I think I read where the DS was the most selling portable system somewhere.......

I am sure there are more DS systems out there than Wiis.

Gotta be.......

I know of three other forums where they have DS subforums set-up for DS wifi play and connections with other players.

There are probably more DS wifi games out there than the Wii. It would just be nice to have somewhere to hook up with others.

It's just a request.....Thanks again Admin for thinking on this one.

Yeah, but this is also a Wii forum. A far higher amount of people own wiis here than those that own DS's. I don't think, personally we need a Mario Kart DS sub forum. Like LIK said, just a Mario Kart Sticky "Find a race" should be just fine.

haha, my question was how popular the sub-forum was, not how popular the DS is. I'm sure basketballs are more popular than the wii, but you don't see us having a Basketball sub-forum.

:wink: Just saying.

Barely anyone even posts in the DS board so I doubt that the admin will make a sub-forum. I wish this was more popular though. There have been some great DS games that came out and it seems like only 3-4 people here have played the new Advance Wars game.

Yeah, we don't need one. The game's been out a long time already, and doesn't have any hype (because it's been released).

Hardly anyone would post in it.

if i were you, i suggest you send a private message to i0n or to one of the moderateors about your request

Back