Admiral's Artpad

Vortex

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2010
Temple
Hey Wiichat, I would like to share bit of my work with you guys, i know for a fact that i am not that experienced at what i make. But i still try my best making signatures has its down sides and good sides. I would love it if you guys where to let me know what i need to improve on. I use gimp btw i think its alot easier to use than photoshop XD

Sigs:

Ashesignature.png

Goldensun.png

PaperMAariosig.png

peach.png

Gundomsig.png

Art:
Admiralgraffidi.png

Last edited:
As you may already be aware, the gfx section on here sadly isnt that great, its one of the reasons along with family commitments why i went in-active fora while....

CnC's
Ashesignature.png

Goldensun.png

By far your best out of that selection, however your text is off...(sadly in all of them)
{tag 2}
Text shouldnt be large so that it draws your eye away from the focal point (the render) and should blend in with the render and background and become part of the tag, not like its just slapped on there just cos.
{tag 1}
The text is a good size, but placed far left and the render far right brings it down a little. Making the text the yellow-orange-red colour and placing it nicely on the renders left arm should make this tag a lot more pleasing to the eye :)

That being said, Its nice to have someone doing graphics again on here....
Photoshop is what i use and with Tutorials and resources like Fractals, C4Ds, and a ton of renders/backgrounds I'm sure you'll get loads better...

As you may already be aware, the gfx section on here sadly isnt that great, its one of the reasons along with family commitments why i went in-active fora while....

CnC's
Ashesignature.png

Goldensun.png

By far your best out of that selection, however your text is off...(sadly in all of them)
{tag 2}
Text shouldnt be large so that it draws your eye away from the focal point (the render) and should blend in with the render and background and become part of the tag, not like its just slapped on there just cos.
{tag 1}
The text is a good size, but placed far left and the render far right brings it down a little. Making the text the yellow-orange-red colour and placing it nicely on the renders left arm should make this tag a lot more pleasing to the eye :)

That being said, Its nice to have someone doing graphics again on here....
Photoshop is what i use and with Tutorials and resources like Fractals, C4Ds, and a ton of renders/backgrounds I'm sure you'll get loads better...

Thanks i appritiate the help i could really use it. I Use gimp btw maybe someday in the future we can start a sig shop together, here on wiichat! =D

Dansig.png

I forgot the name of this creature but its from yu-gi-oh.

Untitled-2.png

This was created awhile ago, tell me what ya think.

GoompaSig.png

Goompa man, you just gotta love em.

Papermario.png

If you didnt already know, i am i huge fan of paper mario.

RemasteredSigforcontest.png

This is also one of my favs.

^ Dandylion.

If there's ever a new Wiichat mod that loves Mario, that Paper Mario banner would be quite fitting... Just replace "Admiral" with "Ban hammer". ;)

Back