WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
180486b.jpg

Pre-Release
Ships 1/21/08 $34.99

Anyone here gonna to plan to buy this game cause it looks pretty cool and fun too.. make your own army and go battle and play wifi too as well... comes out this monday or tuesday.

I don't know... A lot of things have been toned down. Maybe a little to much. CO powers don't do much

I downloaded this yesterday.

I haven't played any of the other Advance Wars, but it seems like a fun game so far. :yesnod:

If anyone wants to play, my FC is in my sig (Spoiler)....let me know if you add me. This game is great.

I have played Days of Ruin for maybe 3 hours and have completed I think 14 chapters so far without trying any of the numerous side missions that pop up. It's taking a lot of willpower to keep myself from binging on this game, it's so good. The music rocks as if Intelligent Systems took Jake's CD and used it for the soundtrack of DoR. I'm digging the dark and more serious mood of the game and I think the art style is great. I love the new character models as well except Brennar's eyes are hard to see. Great game so far.

Back