Advanced double hero glitch

dongiovani

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2011
Wii Online Code
3415-0805-7930-4049
so i was in a room the other day and this is how it went down...

it told me i could be the hero...and when it stared flashing a teammate of mine became the hero...so i was like...cool a double hero moment...and we hid in the dead end outdoor part of the docks....anyway....we were both the hero at this point....he dies and it says "what a shame" whatever.....then while im still the hero...still rockin the annova and unlimited ammo....it gives me the option to turn into the hero again....so i hit it and all it did was give me 3 more proxy mines......

ive seen the double hero glitch happen before...but this was just programming mayhem

i have had this happen, but this only happens in the docks. the archives when u get a hero sometimes you "cant fire" it for some reason puts the fire rate to one bullet.

as for the docks, i have had the double hero glitch and had the same thing as you, but i have had it happen once where i was hero and i threw out my 3 mines and someone on the other team walks into it and blows em up. it then gave me one more proxie to throw. and it kept doing that the whole time. i got my longest streak on that game.

there are a lot of problems with this game, and the more hackers there are, more and more seem to happen, and a lot more frequently, especially with wii freezes.
i believe that the hackers input so much information, that the processor cant handle it and overheats and freezes.
i got to this assessment by playing so much. i have played 3 hours straight with no problems. then some 56er comes in and freezes. i shut off and turn on and then play a couple games fine, some hacker comes in and freezes again.
i believe they overload the program with their massive data they have to use for their hacks.

I got another hero glitch to go along with these... Got a Chance to spawn as hero as soon as the game started. The ones who start out by the boats think it's MI6... Anywho, I spawned and as soon as I spawned I climbed the stairs and instantly froze like it was horrible lag but it wasnt lag everyone else was chugging along just fine and I was stuck literally. I couldn't move at all.

So I was shot obviously and respawned in the same place and still couldn't move. The enemy was shooting at me but I wasn't dieing. My teammates used me as cover and sniped around me LOL. I was stuck for about 4 min or so till I was kicked for inactivity.

EDIT: Guess I should add this happend playing Docks but you might have figured that out by now....

Add that one to load of problems we seem to have with GE..... I also had the problem in Archives as General Orumov and the whole couldn't shoot glitch happened to me.

Last edited:
i found a reason why you cant shoot as hero. i played as ouromov in industrial. but before i accepted hero i layed out my remotes. to cover the openings, some other team member comes in, i try to detonate....Nothin. so i try shooting....still nothing. my remotes detonate by themselves and i run franticly trying to melee. their hero runs over my remote and it detonates as if it was a proxie. then ala kazaam my gun fires

I got another hero glitch to go along with these... Got a Chance to spawn as hero as soon as the game started. The ones who start out by the boats think it's MI6... Anywho, I spawned and as soon as I spawned I climbed the stairs and instantly froze like it was horrible lag but it wasnt lag everyone else was chugging along just fine and I was stuck literally. I couldn't move at all.

So I was shot obviously and respawned in the same place and still couldn't move. The enemy was shooting at me but I wasn't dieing. My teammates used me as cover and sniped around me LOL. I was stuck for about 4 min or so till I was kicked for inactivity.

This exact thing happened to me once. I wasnt hero, but as soon as I hopped up onto the top of the stairs, I froze. But it was a twitchy kind of freeze, and the weirdest part was I could still see and hear the match going on around me. And like you, I got kicked for inactivity. So strange. But I was laughing my butt off the whole time! :)

does you wii freeze on the 'searching for games' screen? mine always does, the manual doesn't tell me what to do when that happens.

so wii can overheat? odd my gamecube never overheated & i play tales of symphonia 32 hours straight then over 24 hr the next day, then averaged about 20hr a day for over a week, & it NEVER froze!

i got booted for inactivity when i stayed perfectly still trying to ambush an enemy! now i weave the site a little.

does you wii freeze on the 'searching for games' screen? mine always does, the manual doesn't tell me what to do when that happens.

so wii can overheat? odd my gamecube never overheated & i play tales of symphonia 32 hours straight then over 24 hr the next day, then averaged about 20hr a day for over a week, & it NEVER froze!

i got booted for inactivity when i stayed perfectly still trying to ambush an enemy! now i weave the site a little.

I don't think itsxactly the Wii overheating, it's bugs in the game. Only freezes during online play. Too many bugs and glitches. It's a really bad gaming experience but I like this game too much to stop playing it. I'll just keep dealing with the problems... Maybe Activsion will fix it sometime... Wishfull thinking...

Two zukov heroes in the nightclub today, bloody annoying for a minute or two. They had pretty much trapped the team at the top of the blue stairs that lead up to the ever so tasteful pink bit. So I ran round and shot them both and got the expected 50xp from each.Weird but for the last two days I have been invinceeeble...well a great deal better anyway.

Back