Advice Needed

Flickie

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2007
North West, Uk.
Wii Online Code
3514-5934-9516-2766
Sooo I only just got my Wii today and new to the whole gaming thing. Would anyone like to recommend any games I should go out and buy at £39.99 a pop?

Wii Sports is good but gets a tad tiresome after awhile.

Thanks.

trust me and 99% of the people on this website, get zelda twilight princess, you wont regret it. As for other games, i heard warioware is fun, i heard ssx: blur was good too. hmmmm, excite truck is really fun too

Theres alot of variety in the games, what are you looking for primarily? Multiplayer? Ease of play? Graphics? It really depends what kind of game you're interested in.

If you're looking for something to play alone I'd highly recommend Zelda: Twilight Princess, especially if you're new to the zelda series, I suppose you're not looking at your avatar but yeah, definately a great game.

From there it depends what you're interested in.

Okay either use the search bar because there's like 10 new threads like this every day with people just going 'what game should I get' and that's it.

You're not going to get anywhere just asking that. If you REALLY want a decent answer then tell us what games YOU like. Like the past games you've owned. Type of games you play etc.

You're more likely to get a better answer this way. :thumbsup:

Back