Advice on an odd error situation

rogdawg

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2011
My son has Lego Batman for the Wii. Everything has worked very well with it, except when he gets to a particular place on Level 13 of the game. Everytime he gets there, he gets an error that causes a loud buzzing sound, and everything freezes up, crashing the game. We don't experience this error with any of our other games, and we purchased his Lego Batman as used/pre-owned. So, we just assumed it was a scratch or a problem with the DVD (we can see several small scratches). So, we purchased a new version of the same game today.

When he tried to play the new disc, he got the same error at the same spot! I have looked on line and don't see any reports of anyone else having a problem with Lego Batman on level 13. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Any suggestions as to how to diagnose the issue?

this sounds like a game designer's oversight and probably has nothing to do with the wii. idk anything about the game though.

That was what I was thinking but, it seems like there would be reports of this error from other people. I haven't found any mentions of this error anywhere though.

I write software for a living but, I am completely unfamiliar with game consoles and gaming so, I didn't really know what to expect. It seems like a pretty major bug, if that's what it is, and I can't believe there aren't mentions of it on the web.

Thanks for your response. I will keep searching to see if I can find anyone else who has run across this.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back