Afro Samurai vs. Bleach

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Afro Samurai, a quality anime with a great story and amazing voice over cast.

Bleach, a highly popular, main-stream anime that can appeal to kids and adults.

Which series do you find better? Not more popular, better. And, to decide the answer to a nerdy argument between me and a friend, who would win, Afro :)D) or Ichigo

I think Ichigo would win he can do bonkai and power up his sword

Afro all the way
The creaters of Bleach dosnt know what there doing with the story (dropped it about episode 80 after marathon it)

Where as Afro is at least short

Shiguiri vs Bleach
Shiguiri all the way
Theres none of that "Stand there and watch me go RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Samurai X tv (cant be arsed to type its full US/Japan name) vs Bleach
Samurai X all the way for the above reason and that its funny beyond the same old copy paste jokes

Bleach vs Cream cleaner
I cant decide what tastes better
Ill go with Lemon Bleach

Oh look
Bleach came out on top

I don't really like most anime, but I DLed Afro Samurai and I thought it was pretty awesome.

I tried watching bleach before but it seemed like your ordinary let's stand there and look at each other instead of just fighting kinda animes. I've only watched one episode though...

Afros story is a bit cheesy though, and the way they took his headband in resurrection kinda contradicted it.

They're coming out with more Afro, right? Kinda weird how they made a movie after only 5 episodes.

I don't really like most anime, but I DLed Afro Samurai and I thought it was pretty awesome.
I still can't understand what that series is so popular. It's just a dull generic fighting series with some annoying characters.

They're coming out with more Afro, right? Kinda weird how they made a movie after only 5 episodes.
To be fair, those five episodes cost like a zillion dollars each.

I still can't understand what that series is so popular. It's just a dull generic fighting series with some annoying characters.
Are you talking about Bleach or Afro ?

Seeing as the quote was about Afro...

Besides, I've never watched Bleach (and I'm not going to either).
Theres both basically the same thing

Only Afro gets it done A LOT faster with out all the POWA level shite that spoils animes of this type

Back