AFTER A LONG TIME, I FINNALY GOT A WII!!! I was known as mr. has Zelda but no wii...

Congrats! You'll enjoy this as much as many of your fellow Wiiers!

Congrats! I am very happy for you. Not for me, because I don't have one yet.
On sunday I am going to wait at Circuit City, and let someone else wait at walmart, I have heard they will get at least 20 in stock on sunday. Not sure though.

They aren't so hard to get in Australia. That surprised me. I got my first Wii on the 9th of December. And the two behind the electronics counter said, 'how many have we left?' to which the girl replied 'heaps'

This annoyed me - when I went back to the store 4 weeks later to buy a replacement they said they all sold out on the 7th. I resisted pointing out they actually didn't. Cause I got mine on the 9th. It was a birthday present to myself! I was born on the 7th! See! It was a sign that I just had to get one!

But I've since seen heaps in stores. And this is only one store I'm talking about. I know other stores had them. Friends kept telling me to get them their, and so forth. But damn, I wanted the discount! It was $23! I wasn't about to ignore that.

well i got mine online! i got lucky. im playing zelda right now

im sure i will. hey how do you get out of the cage when ur a wolf?

I don't think it's under the barrel, it's near the right side of the cage, but it was a long time ago, so I can't really remember.

Back