after almost 8 months of wii release

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
which is worse?

there arent any wi-fi games and the next 2 are in 2 weeks (pokemon )and a month away (mario strikers),and the 3rd (smash bros) is hopefully some time this year

or

that the virtual console has more s**ty turbographx and sega games than snes & n64 combined, and 60% of the time monday updates are releasing low quality games. outta 106 VC games, about 20 of em are worth the money

Your just bitter you don't have Strikers yet ;)

haha im more upset that mario party 8 wasnt online and smash bros has no U.S. date

Come on, most of the Sega games are at least fairly decent. But to some extent I agree, we need more hits. Come on Nintendo, how about Super Metroid to get us worked up for MP3?

yea like i said about 20 of our 106 games are good. to name a few
gunstar heros, mario games (3), zelda games (4), starfox 64, streetfighter, ristar, sonic (2), donkey kong (2), kirby, and 4 others up for arguement.

Comix Zone, Streets of Rage, Galaga, Castlevania, Pac-Man, Contra, Golden Axe, ToeJam and Earl, Bio-Hazard Battle, Virtua Fighter, Kid Chameleon, Bomberman, Bonks Adventure, Shockman.

Theres a lot out there that you should give a try. All these games are pretty good. I read on Wiki, that they plan on releasing Paper Mario and Super Metroid soon aswell. But Wiki could be wrong.

I do think that there should be some more good games in the shop channel. But I just try to enjoy what is there and not worry about having every good one, you know?

i forgot about pac-man and streets of rage, those are 2 that i have aswell and both bonks.

hah okok so it might be 30 worthy vc games, but thats it

What pisses me off is TMNT 2 has been on the ESRB board since the week before ninja gaiden came out and they STILL haven't released it. I know they already have 1 turtle game on the VC but come on nintendo that game is incredibly difficult. Give us more turtles.

Well, they have a stretegy in it, They always do. There are plenty of games to be released. I can't wait for some Shinobi games and more 64 games. Anyone remember Knife Edge:Nose Gunner? One of the best games I have ever played.

lloyd_yayo said:
which is worse?

there arent any wi-fi games and the next 2 are in 2 weeks (pokemon )and a month away (mario strikers),and the 3rd (smash bros) is hopefully some time this year

or

that the virtual console has more s**ty turbographx and sega games than snes & n64 combined, and 60% of the time monday updates are releasing low quality games. outta 106 VC games, about 20 of em are worth the money

First of all, tommorow will mark the seventh month the wii has been out (in the u.s. anyway) So before starting a thread like this, make sure you know your dates.

Second of all, brawl is not going to be the third online game. It looks like right now it is going to be madden 08. Which comes out August ( i beleive) 14th.

And third of all, 20/106 is a VERY good number. That means you are buying roughly 19% of the games that come out. If you bought 19% of the gamecube games that came out you would have over 130 total games. Something tells me that you don't have that many.

But i do understand your gripes with the console. There should be online games out all ready and much better games. I think by the end of the year, everyone will be happy.

nic7 said:
First of all, tommorow will mark the seventh month the wii has been out (in the u.s. anyway) So before starting a thread like this, make sure you know your dates.

Second of all, brawl is not going to be the third online game. It looks like right now it is going to be madden 08. Which comes out August ( i beleive) 14th.

And third of all, 20/106 is a VERY good number. That means you are buying roughly 19% of the games that come out. If you bought 19% of the gamecube games that came out you would have over 130 total games. Something tells me that you don't have that many.

But i do understand your gripes with the console. There should be online games out all ready and much better games. I think by the end of the year, everyone will be happy.

1st of all im counting november as a month. november - may = 7 months, 2 weeks left in june almost 8

2nd of all madden looks like it will be wi-fi but we're not for sure

3rd of all being 19-20% of VC games are "Good" is not good since the purpose of VC is to bring back and ressurect hits, not games that didnt do so hot back then. and no i dont have 130 GC games, but i have 28.

lloyd_yayo said:
1st of all im counting november as a month. november - may = 7 months, 2 weeks left in june almost 8

2nd of all madden looks like it will be wi-fi but we're not for sure

3rd of all being 19-20% of VC games are "Good" is not good since the purpose of VC is to bring back and ressurect hits, not games that didnt do so hot back then. and no i dont have 130 GC games, but i have 28.

1. Let's walk through this. Nov 19-Dec. 19 = 1 Dec. 20- Jan. 19 = 2 Jan. 20-Feb. 19 = 3 Feb. 20-March 19 = 4 March 20-April 19 = 5 April 20-May 19 = 6 May 20-June 19 = 7. Hmmm...

2. Madden is 100% confirmed. Nintendo power showed screen shots of it themselves.

3. You make a fair point. But 20 is MORE than enough to keep most people satisfied. I'm happy with 12.

Fifa, Madden, Mario Strikers, Pokemon & some parts of that new Brain Training are all online...

Also Battalion Wars 2, Guitar Hero III, Forever Blue and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games are too...granted not all of them will come this year.

Back