After Christimas Wii

Chunk

WiiCrazy
Nov 26, 2006
I have used the search and found alot of older post or post that just don't answer my question. I am sure it is here somewhere I jsut couldn't find it so before you start yelling I DID look.

When is the next time stores will be selling wiis, I am prepared to camp out as I just got the money to buy it today.

If anyone has heard the next time best buy or walmart or target or anyplace in Texas will have one please let me know. I would really like one by 07.

Call your local Walmart, they usually get shipments on Wednesdays. If no luck, earliest may be Sunday the 1st. I do not work again until Thursday, so I can't tell you if Best Buy will have any this weekend, but I can check for you on Thursday.

Just wondering how this was spamming. I did search for another post about this and found none and it has to do with the Wii so in no way do I see this as spam.

Kryptenx thank you for giving me a helpful answer. I did not know that walmarts usually got them on wednesdays and I will check with them when they open again tomorrow. Also if you can go ahead and see if any shipments will be there on Sunday the 31st at best buy if you get a chance, just in case I do not managae to get one on the 27th.

Chunk said:
Just wondering how this was spamming. I did search for another post about this and found none and it has to do with the Wii so in no way do I see this as spam.

Kryptenx thank you for giving me a helpful answer. I did not know that walmarts usually got them on wednesdays and I will check with them when they open again tomorrow. Also if you can go ahead and see if any shipments will be there on Sunday the 31st at best buy if you get a chance, just in case I do not managae to get one on the 27th.
The spam post was to a guy posting a "OGM FREE WII!!!111one" link which must've been deleted.

So I don't forget, go to BestBuy.com and click the store locator. Type in your zip code and it should give you a list of local stores and store numbers. Message me your local store number and I'll check for you on Thursday.

Back