Ages

wow. I thought I was young at 24. I prob won't stick around these forums much because unfortunately for every somewhat 'internet-mature' 16 year old... there are 3 immature.
So far I must say I am impressed with the quality of chat though. A couple of sour member and sour threads beacuase of them.

:smilewinkgrin: Aloha!
I'm a gaming gramma at 44 years old...I play the Wii everyday with my 3 year old grandson. I also have 12, 16. 22 & 23 year old children who also play video games with me....lol

CasopoliS said:
wow. I thought I was young at 24. I prob won't stick around these forums much because unfortunately for every somewhat 'internet-mature' 16 year old... there are 3 immature.
So far I must say I am impressed with the quality of chat though. A couple of sour member and sour threads beacuase of them.

If you're impressed with the quality of chat, why would you leave? I personally believe that age does not play a very important role in a poster's maturity. I see plenty of 21+ year old people on message boards screaming "OMGOMG LEIK SPELCEHK IS 4 N00BZ!!!!!". I also see a respectable number of younger forum-goers who can be very mature. It's my belief that intelligence is the primary factor in a person's maturity.

Oh, and, I'm 15, so I suppose my opinion could be a little bias.

I think age has a little to do with how you post. As you get older you mature, especially when talking to other people. But I agree with what you said, Intelligence and how you were brought up (you didn't say that part but i'll add it) are the main factors that affect maturity IMO.

Oh, and Firefox browser has a built in spell checker btw. WIHCH SI GEART!

Back