Ages

well in regard to the age = post comments. You are right... age does not necesasrily = maturity in posts. I probably said that wrong.

Here is the deal....
I am a member of legacygt.com (a vendor actually), and most owners of these vehicles are 24+ and the forum is pretty much kept in line and "mature". Before that, I came from a Mazda forum where owners were much younger.... and you can tell when you read threads and such. Like you said limbo... lots of "OMG ROFL BBQWTF" and... "my far is th3 f4ast0R"... sh!t like that. That whole forum was somewhat out of control.

When I came over to this board I immediatly found some idiotic posts and immature comments and directly linked it to age based on my past experiences. It was probably a wrong judgement. Like you said.... 21 year olds can be just as bad. I WILL say though... there are some forum members over here that just kill me. I am not naming anyone specifically. There are members of every board I am on that I cannot stand.

28....too old to be sleeping on a sidewalk for a video game console.
:sad:

CasopoliS said:
I am not naming anyone specifically. There are members of every board I am on that I cannot stand.

Ohhhh Ohhh! *raises hand* Pick Me! Pick Me!

Very well stated Limbo...I'm not too young but I know plenty of 15 year olds that are much more logical and intelligent than 21 and 30 year olds. Age does help in giving you experience to mature but you can be mature with a lesser age factor as well.

CoryChevalier said:
Very well stated Limbo...I'm not too young but I know plenty of 15 year olds that are much more logical and intelligent than 21 and 30 year olds. Age does help in giving you experience to mature but you can be mature with a lesser age factor as well.

But see, some people on here fail to remember that this is a Nintendo Wii forum and not a human physics/quantum physics Forum. Relax a abit, have a laugh, learn alittle.

Man...I use the Wii to relax after my day and trust me I have my fun. I just can't get away from using more formal dialogue on anything I write...kind of a habit.:) And it's surgery...not quantum physics lol

Back