Ah hello everyone!^^

DiamondAngel

Not a newbie...
Jun 10, 2007
Sadly...my first post is usually one in the Intro threads if there are one. Anyway hello everyone, i'm happy to be here. I don't have a Wii yet...but I will certainly get one before SSBB comes out >.<

Hmm, i'm pretty good at Photoshop 7 and CS2 and Painter 9 and openCanvas 3. I'm a student of Animation at the AI and i'm good at web & graphic design. Computers I love, Windows and Mac both I like as I am not biased. I spend most of my time playing on my DS Lite either Mario Kart DS (Stopping the AR's online lol) or leveling up with Pokemon Diamond.

Hope that's a good intro for you. I have a thread I just newly made in the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl section regarding EV Training. You should swing by^^ See ya later :p

Who cares about her/his posts, I wanna see those GFX! Now most of us are not nearly good enough to major in GFX, but there is still some good up and coming artists here. Hope to see you around. (and telling me if you are a guy or girl :p)

welcome! It seems that I won't have to follow my normal pattern of intros.

I will just say, Welcome. :thumbsup:

I really hope you won't be classic poketard. LMAO

You are an interesting case, graphics, and pokemon. We'll see how it pans out.

Welcome. :lol:

Brawny said:
Who cares about her/his posts, I wanna see those GFX! Now most of us are not nearly good enough to major in GFX, but there is still some good up and coming artists here. Hope to see you around. (and telling me if you are a guy or girl :p)
lol yes i'm a guy, sorry :p Naa...I stopped playing Pokemon at Crystal. I'm playing it again because i've long predicted that one day it will be possible to battle people on the other side of the globe. My wish came true lol.

Pokemon and graphics eh? That's like...50 feet above the tip of the iceberg XD. Thanks for the welcome :p

LMAO, you're alright in my book then. Although your avatar threw me off there. :lol:

This forum had a....uh...... pokemon fan problem, to say the least. It drove some people mad, literally.

Hmm I do like girls...so I usually have an avatar of one. And no, i'm not that big of a pokemon fanatic anymore. It's fun and all...and I purposely don't want to be too addicted to it again =/

Same here my friend...same here. Except for the girl avy thing....(although i'm pretty close. ahem jill)

hi and welcome to wiichat. i hope you enjoy it here. if somebody messes with you just tell them to gtfo:wink::lol:

Welcome to wiichat man. I Hope you enjoy your stay here. Like Brawny said, Pokemon and Graphics is a weird mix.
Anyway, if you need any help, just PM me or any other member.

Byuakuya said:
Welcome to wiichat man. I Hope you enjoy your stay here. Like Brawny said, Pokemon and Graphics is a weird mix.
lol it shouldn't be^^; You must be pegging me for someone who is a super newbie :p Would it help if I said that I know computers of Windows and Macs and knows some programming?^^;

LMAO.... not saying anything about it.

Graphics people on this forum are.......respected

Pokemon fans are........not

That's all. :p. You are a special case. This is perhaps the longest lasting intro thread ever. :lol: :thumbsup:

welcome again. Haven't seen you posting in Design Lounge yet. :/

Back