Ah! What should I pick? (Mod Chips)

IMO? I want to mod my wii so I am looking for answers for my questions. I'm not looking for "don't mod your wii" because I am going to get it done.

Quite interesting but I'd rather have some one do it for me and quickly too.

i heard the Wiinja was a good one so id go with that. are you installing it yourself or having someone else do it? personaly i would never try and solder something that small myself lol. im waiting for a solderless chip (i hope they make one!)

I'm letting some one do it for me? The Wiinja? Why not the Cyclo Wiz?

well mainly because its upgradeable lol. that way if Nintendo releases a patch that renders it useless, an upgrade can be made for it so it will work again.

Mitch2025 said:
i heard the Wiinja was a good one so id go with that. are you installing it yourself or having someone else do it? personaly i would never try and solder something that small myself lol. im waiting for a solderless chip (i hope they make one!)

there won't be a solderless chip, there have been solderless chips for previous consoles but that was because there were some points on the printplate that you could click it into, the wii printplate is flat. Your only chance if you don't want to solder is a bootloader, but even IF it comes out, you'll have to wait a looong time.

what about the WiiKey?

the feature list seems a bit longer than the ones of the other chips, think. www.wiikey.cn

Last edited:
CycloWiz is backordered 'til March 7 @_@ It said March 1st last time. Grrr

Back