Ahahah High School Musical For The Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
im saying i wasn't expecting these pictures it came out of no where and get laid? im the master of getting laid

I liked the movies. I don't get why people are like "ZOMG TEENAGERS SINGING, DANCING AND ACTING = THE WRST THING EVARRRRR!!!1111eleventy11~"
It's a pleasant, cute thing for kids to watch.

And Zac Efron is SEX.

if you wouldn't do vannesa hudgens you are gay ok

:wtf: there no way i'm touching underage teenager...:ciappa: :ciappa:

i would say: if you wouldn't do Jessica Biel you are gay

BTW:
im the master of getting laid
ya right....:lol: :lol:

IMOH: High school musical sucks big time...its for teenager....

littles boys that want to get laid with V.H and teenage girls who like handsome boys. Common its a pure $$moneymachine$$$. Don't let disney take your money. :O

Wii-licious said:
:wtf: there no way i'm touching underage teenager

wikipedia said:
born December 14, 1988
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannesa_Hudgens

vanessa_hudgens.jpg

if you wouldnt hit that, :shocked: suspect!!!!

[rant]
to the orginal poster, just like how the 360, ps3, wii, ps2, and all video game systems EVER made that had "kiddy"/disney games. people who buy the systems are not all "hardcore" gamers. parents actually buy games for their little kids and actually go by the esrb ratings on the games. as shocking as it may seem, there IS a market for games like these. if there was not, then developers wont be making the games, plus its money for nintendo when developers make the "kiddy" games. so if you are not buying the games or playing them, do not worry about why they are made or not.[/rant]

Last edited:
She's fug. Hayden Pannetierre (Cheerleader on Heroes) FTW.

spazzymcwii said:
i reckon vanessa is hot hayden panetierre is aight and jessica biel hot too. but i say ashley tisdale is THE SEX. i havent seen the vanessa pics by the way
Homegirl needs to wax, that's all I can say about the ~pictures~.

ill still hit celeste :) and bust a load in her beautiful face

ashley has a big nose ill pick hannah mnotana over her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back