ahhh! hackers on cod waw? how do i do them?

bdt123

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2009
florida
Wii Online Code
2341-2367-9354-7103
wassup evrybody new 2 this posting thing anyways, i was playn cod waw 1 time and there was this 1 guy who had some sort of special grenade. it was special grenade 104 and it made evrybody moves supr fast evrygun fired as fast as type 99 and unlimited ammo i like it bcuz it keeps the game fair bcuz evry1 is super fast and etc. Any1 no how that works?

:)

i just made my account lol and i play cod waw wii alot i noticed that most hackers go on Veteran lmao..its 11\6\09 and i played with 5 hackers today ..my profile name is TG}dxknight ..Have u seen me in the game?? and that special grenade thing??? it never happened to me i just had infinte ammo..and had this super jump that flew me to the sky!! lol whoo first to comment!!

i just made my account lol and i play cod waw wii alot i noticed that most hackers go on Veteran lmao..its 11\6\09 and i played with 5 hackers today ..my profile name is TG}dxknight ..Have u seen me in the game?? and that special grenade thing??? it never happened to me i just had infinte ammo..and had this super jump that flew me to the sky!! lol whoo first to comment!!
Yeah thats pretty much what i meant but whtas your fc ill test ya out sometime cuz there this clan who need more members if u have any frends invite them and we can c how ya play

I only like the friendly h4x0rs who give EVERYONE the benefits too.
They use Homebrew Channel + Ocarina cheat engine.
I noticed something...I suck if I'm in a hacking match, I get 21kills:18deaths (hackin match) vs 25k:4d (non hacks).

I hate the hackers, it would be ok if you all got the fun that they have. But when it's only them getting the benefit and I'm just dying over and over again, it's no fun and I just leave. If their not going to play the game propally then theres no point in playing with them. = [

:wiimote: :nunchuck:

I hate the hackers, it would be ok if you all got the fun that they have. But when it's only them getting the benefit and I'm just dying over and over again, it's no fun and I just leave. If their not going to play the game propally then theres no point in playing with them. = [

:wiimote: :nunchuck:

Yeah I know what you mean! It's ok/fun if everyone gets his benefits, but if he's making you not move & just rapid shooting you with rifle grenades it's ****. Why do people hack? All it proves is that you suck so bad you have to resort to cheating.

hey every body im thinkn about starting a new clan so once i get the website up ill let u guys no.............................................ok its up so tf4.mywebsitclan.com

Last edited:
seriously check it out and ask 2 try out

Back