AHHH HELP (No More Heroes)

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Damnit I think I just messed up the whole ending...For those of you that have played the game, when you get to the end there's a real ending and a fake one. I watched the fake one first, then I SAVED over my old file. Now everytime I start up the game i'm AT THE FIRST LEVEL. I just want to watch the alternate ending...help please...

Update! I just tried to die, so that maybe I could get back to the house, but it won't even let me go there! I'm so pissed at this game right now

Last edited:
i dont have this game, but from the sounds of it, if you saved over the fake ending, looks like your screwed. I know its easy to blame the game, but the reality is its no ones fault but your own lol.

Trust me im not insulting you, stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME to me...just have to face it at the end of the day. But hey, i dont know the game well, maybe theres a way mate :)

As far as I know you can't watch it right away, you'd have to go through the game again. I watched the real ending but I am going through again anyways because I liked it and would like to collect everything.

You can find a video of the real ending on Youtube though if you care to do it that way.

Thats a pretty big messup. The real ending is much better. Just go through it again, you will have all your weapons and upgrades. Also all your money, it shouldnt take very long to go through it a second time.

Well I just rented it and I don't feel like going through again...I looked at some guides, and what I was suppossed to do was after I watched the fake ending was to save that file in a different slot than my original one, then restart the game and it would allow me to go back to the bathroom selection screen again. I also needed all three of those Katanas that girl made (Naiomi?) which I had...I'll probably just youtube it...to me it's not worth it.

Marioman said:
Well I just rented it and I don't feel like going through again...I looked at some guides, and what I was suppossed to do was after I watched the fake ending was to save that file in a different slot than my original one, then restart the game and it would allow me to go back to the bathroom selection screen again. I also needed all three of those Katanas that girl made (Naiomi?) which I had...I'll probably just youtube it...to me it's not worth it.

Yes, if you'd rather not do it all again as it is a rental just youtube it. You earned it after all be doing the game.

Back