Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

There hasn't been a wii available here for a while either, yet I have never seen a game sell out on the first day.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I reserved Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but that's it. Every Wii around here has been selling out extremely fast and with the few game stores, there wont be many copies of the game. Glad I reserved it, because if not I wouldnt be getting a copy untill about January or February, (and I dont want to wait that long.)
yeah.....i did the samething, dont want to wait till january or february either

SupaSonic said:
There hasn't been a wii available here for a while either, yet I have never seen a game sell out on the first day.
I have. The stores here only get a few copies, so you cant compare the two places...
Gears of War/Halo 2/ SSBM/Devil May Cry, etc etc
Around here games sell out fast, and just because they dont where you are, doesnt mean they dont elsewhere. Dont let you're overpresumptuousness ruin our fun. There arent many threads of interest right now...

Tails McCloud~ said:
I have. The stores here only get a few copies, so you cant compare the two places...
Gears of War/Halo 2/ SSBM/Devil May Cry, etc etc
Around here games sell out fast, and just because they dont where you are, doesnt mean they dont elsewhere. Dont let you're overpresumptuousness ruin our fun. There arent many threads of interest right now...

I was referring to Wii games. And I guess if you get your stuff solely from Wal-mart the it makes sense.

I was refering to popular games in general.
I dont buy from Wal-Mart (there's that presumptuousness again) I buy from GameStop/CD Tradepost, and Gameworld/Best Buy, and EB Games.
I suggest you tone it down with you're bashing, lest you're goal is to be banned.
Warning issued

I dont want to see yet another member NPB'd for bashing.

Last edited:
i reserved strikers today, i traded in 2 wii games and so i have $30 paid for strikers already..... Maybe when i pick up strikers i reserve madden/brawl... Cant wait for either.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I was refering to popular games in general.
I dont buy from Wal-Mart (there's that presumptuousness again) I buy from GameStop/CD Tradepost, and Gameworld/Best Buy, and EB Games.
I suggest you tone it down with you're bashing, lest you're goal is to be banned.
Warning issued

I dont want to see yet another member NPB'd for bashing.

Sorry kid, I have been on these forums longer than you. Thus your attempt at trying to sound like a mod, has failed :(.

SupaSonic said:
Sorry kid, I have been on these forums longer than you. Thus your attempt at trying to sound like a mod, has failed :(.
ummm.. correct me if im wrong, but didnt you join on july and TailsMcCloud on january??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ummm.. correct me if im wrong, but didnt you join on july and TailsMcCloud on january??

I'm trying to resist the urge to make fun of you, but you keep making it so hard.

First of all, I am an adult, (you should try acting like one)
Second of all, i've been here since January, you've been here for 2 days. And you have no idea how long i've been in forums (oh look, you're being over-presumptuous, weird)
Third of all, I am not a mod, but I am the_loose_cannon's eyes on the ground. If you continue looking down on other members and bashing threads, you WILL be banned.

Tails McCloud~ said:
First of all, I am an adult, (you should try acting like one)
Second of all, i've been here since January, you've been here for 2 days. And you have no idea how long i've been in forums (oh look, you're being over-presumptuous, weird)
Third of all, I am not a mod, but I am the_loose_cannon's eyes on the ground. If you continue looking down on other members and bashing threads, you WILL be banned.

Wow I have never met someone proud of being a Nark. And how ****ing dumb are you to not realize I am Vagrant. Everyone else on the forums does. What is another forum ban going to do? I can create new accounts 5 times faster than they can ban an account.

Havn't reserved anything yet...been kinda lazy...but i'm not to worried about finding a copy of MSC. That should be pretty easy. I think the only games i need to reserve are halo 3, GTA 4, ssbb, and maybe SMG. I figure i'll be able to find a copy of Madden 08 at some point for either psp, wii, or 360. It doesn't really matter which...

So I figure I'm fine...

Mario Famous said:
I believe seniority has nothing to do with this situation...

Seniority means I get the priveledge of pointing out stupid threads.

Coincidentally I wasn't the only one in this thread to do that. I was just better at it.

SupaSonic said:
Wow I have never met someone proud of being a Nark. And how ****ing dumb are you to not realize I am Vagrant. Everyone else on the forums does. What is another forum ban going to do? I can create new accounts 5 times faster than they can ban an account.
[sarcasm]Yeah, because I know you're IP adress...[/sarcasm]
Then you'll be IP blocked for making dupe accounts.

Back