AHHHH what to do..begginer!

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
I just got zelda and just started to play and i just smashed the bees nest with the hawk and the ghoat just got loose!where do i go and what do i do> ive played for an hour and i am so lost!

use the hawk on the monkey holding the basket on that island

See how you go from there. Good luck and have fun. :)

Summon A Hawk On The Far Pedestal In The Water And Aim For The Monkey On The Rock Waaaaaaaaaay Back In The Pond Area.

To reel the fish in, just pull the wiimote up and hold it over your shoulder just like you would with a real fishing rod. :)

see the fishing thing is not working...i pull it up on my shoulder and it lets the fish go?

once it says fish on what exactly do i do?

i hate this ****** game the fishing thing does not work..it says fish on and i pull up and it never works i hate this game its making me so angry and i am so pissed...im going to go return this very soon

Make The Wiimote Point Up And Link's Arm Should Be Up.

Don't Give Up On It So Soon....

After You Catch The First Fish Where The Cat Is,(look around the water area in the village) Catch a Second One In The Same Spot, The Cat Will Run Back To "Sara's Sundries" Or Whatever The Heck Its Called, Go Into The Store And She'll Give You A Bottle With Milk!

^_^

whoa whoa whoa....first of all calm down. Second of all, if you don't have patience with this game then you really aren't going to have any fun. Try this approach to fishing:

Pull out the fishing rod and point your remote down towards the water. When the fish catches on, simply point the remote at the ceiling and hold it there. To "reel" the fish in, lightly "jerk" the remote a couple of times (still keeping the remote in the air pointed at the ceiling) until you eventually lift the lure out of the water with the fish attached to it. Believe me, once you get it you will be kicking yourself for thinking it was so hard.

finially i did it...only took me 3 hours to get that far! thanks guys

(i bought it off a friend for 25bucks) no manual or case though..just the disk!

is there the manual online?

Back