AIM on Wii?

embs200 said:
any body try the gamecube keyboard thing....

LOL!!! That thing is hilarious!!! I just saw it and cracked up!! I wonder if that would work for the wii?

is the wiimote supossed to line up perfectly to the curser on screen .. cuz mine doesnt

i dunno buying a special keyboard just to go online for the wii sounds a lil ridiculous...it'll probably be made by nintendo so it'll be like $35+ ...rather just use my computer...unless they do come out with an MMO for the Wii...then i'd have to get a keyboard haha...i do hope they allow external harddrives to connect up...

this thread has went off topic in 2 directions, Again..Is there a working aim for the Wii?

Is that keyboard real?
Nintendo needs to step the game up with support for IM and their own IM as well. Nintendo is doing the same redudant things that you can do with a CPU but just cooler. If only the let go of the restrictions.

LilWiiWii said:
this thread has went off topic in 2 directions, Again..Is there a working aim for the Wii?

No there is not a working AIM for the Wii.

Why the hell would you want to use AIM on your Wii though?

ScottieD said:
so does that mean you have it and already tried it???

No that does not mean he has it and already tried it. He specifically said that a FIRMWARE UPDATE IS NEEDED. The Wii has the potential capability to recognize USB and Bluetooth keyboards. Perhaps a future update of the firmware will allow for this, as well as other peripherals such as a Hard Drive, mp3 player, etc.

Back