Ain't this the truth :D

Thank you for posting this but

it has been several times. I think you've done it twice today actually.

Thats funny, i only found it a few mins ago :rolleyes:

Sorry for posting it then, i do not hang around the playstation section of these forums and i didnt know what to search for in the search :p

PS3 will eventually surpass the wii and 360. But not for another 3-4 years. But due to the next new systems coming out, it wont have too long of glory years.

Nintendo will have topspot for a long time, before the end of the wiis glory the following things will happen: Word about the 360s hardware failure will reach the people who don't use forums or the internet that much... as a result 360 sales will plumet, ps3 will have some decent games... reason being: the game develepers will have figured out the system and it's graphical capabilities, and ofcourse... Wii will have SSBB.

All this is just a guess, obviously.

1 year later this song has even more value. They should make a new song for 2008. That'll be a wholesale slaughter for one of the 3 consoles. There can only be one! End of 2008 decides it all!

Don't forget the massive oil market collapse in 2009. Save up gasoline now while you can. Or get an electric car. If you aren unaware of this you don't own a car, or are too rich to care. If so ignore my warning.

Deity said:
all im gonna say is its not evin close to rue only thing thats bad about ps3 is the price and i think its fare cus its better then any computer in the world and can crack passwords 100 times faster then any computer is a known fact and 360 is a wase of money cus it only last a week then it breaks down and the graffics suck compared to ps3

srsly tho imo PSWii is like me now i used to be sooooo freaking wii60 but now i realize that the xbox is running out of its good exclusive games while PS3 has gotten more new ones and they work better resolution wise. i will be paying a lot more attention to my PS3 in the future. especially when little big planet, home, MGS4, and FF13 release

lordrrr said:
srsly tho imo PSWii is like me now i used to be sooooo freaking wii60 but now i realize that the xbox is running out of its good exclusive games while PS3 has gotten more new ones and they work better resolution wise. i will be paying a lot more attention to my PS3 in the future. especially when little big planet, home, MGS4, and FF13 release

Someone has a little too much money :tard:

Deity said:
Someone has a little too much money :tard:
i also have a 360/PS3. once you have a job, 400 dollars is nothing, im assuming you dont have a job? when u get one, youll understand spending 1000 dollars on 3 consoles isnt all that bad. unless u have financial responsibilities, like a family.. lol

Back