Air Port Cargo level

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
ok I beleive its the 4th level where you're in the air cargo warehouse, and right after you pick up the sniper for the 1st time and snipe those in the hanger. Thats as far as I get before I get sniped by some guy I cannot find, Ive spent maybe 20 minutes looking around, getting hit once, hiding to recover and repeat just to see where he is shooting from. What should I do about this?

try to see the flash of the gun (using your current method), he is probaly quite low, i believe there is someone hiding low right, pretty much behind that big plane.

ocdan said:
ok I beleive its the 4th level where you're in the air cargo warehouse, and right after you pick up the sniper for the 1st time and snipe those in the hanger. Thats as far as I get before I get sniped by some guy I cannot find, Ive spent maybe 20 minutes looking around, getting hit once, hiding to recover and repeat just to see where he is shooting from. What should I do about this?

Okay, when you snipe all of the enemies from the first wave, run down the ramp. You will get ambushed by a second wave, including a shotgun wielding maniac who attempts to kill you in close-quarters, kill him. Immediately run right back up the ramp and pick off the (much smaller) second wave. Go up to the door you came in from, and look off the ledge (on the right, if you are looking out onto the hangar where the first battle took place). You will notice that some little bastard is sniping you with a shotgun, hiding right below the ledge. Give the little arse a headshot for giving you such a hard time. Run back down the ramp to the window (if there are any enemies left, blast em'). You will have a short dialogue with Miyu. Congratulations! You've just made it to the next part of the Hangar level! :cornut:

Kherrek508 said:
Okay, when you snipe all of the enemies from the first wave, run down the ramp. You will get ambushed by a second wave, including a shotgun wielding maniac who attempts to kill you in close-quarters, kill him. Immediately run right back up the ramp and pick off the (much smaller) second wave. Go up to the door you came in from, and look off the ledge (on the right, if you are looking out onto the hangar where the first battle took place). You will notice that some little bastard is sniping you with a shotgun, hiding right below the ledge. Give the little arse a headshot for giving you such a hard time. Run back down the ramp to the window (if there are any enemies left, blast em'). You will have a short dialogue with Miyu. Congratulations! You've just made it to the next part of the Hangar level! :cornut:
oh man thank you so much:cornut:

Back