Airsoft/Paintball Thread

Well I obviously paintball and I airsoft. I'm not sure what my airsoft guns are called. My paintball gun is just a shitty 98 custom and I have a really shitty brass eagle that I used to use but just let my friends that don't have any use now. I have almost purchased a PM7, DM7, or an Angel many times, but I always decided against it because I had other things I would use more that I could spend a thousand dollars on. I think I'm going to buy a PMR now though since they are excellent markers and only cost $400.

I have a Tippmann 98 custom that is decked out with all kinds of goodies - stealthline barrel, rapid response trigger, etc. I had a mini mag but I sold it. It broke on me all the time and I usually ended up sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else. The Tippmann may not be a top end gun, but it is reliable as hell and I love mine.

Sometimes I would play in a small area with just a bunch of wooden boards to hide behind that were all different shapes and sizes, I would just sit in the back on my ass and unload on the enemy while my team moved up. One opponent said "Whenever I peaked out at you all I saw was a wall of paint balls flying at me." His face was completely splattered just from the spray hitting near him. I love being the heavy machine gun guy.

Then other times we would be in a wide open forrest and I could hit people from way further out than they could hit me, because of that stealthline barrel.

Last edited:
Scream said:
I have a Tippmann 98 custom that is decked out with all kinds of goodies - stealthline barrel, rapid response trigger, etc. I had a mini mag but I sold it. It broke on me all the time and I usually ended up sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else. The Tippmann may not be a top end gun, but it is reliable as hell and I love mine.

Sometimes I would play in a small area with just a bunch of wooden boards to hide behind that were all different shapes and sizes, I would just sit in the back on my ass and unload on the enemy while my team moved up. One opponent said "Whenever I peaked out at you all I saw was a wall of paint balls flying at me." His face was completely splattered just from the spray hitting near him. I love being the heavy machine gun guy.

Then other times we would be in a wide open forrest and I could hit people from way further out than they could hit me, because of that stealthline barrel.
N.I.C.E.

My friends always get pissed off at me because i just sit in the same bunker and unload on them. They always make fun of me for it and compare me to a sprinkler for it, but it works. I almost always win when I'm just playing with my friends.

I have a crappy clearsoft pistol I use for target sooting (close range only) and plinking. I want to buy a better one, a c02 rifle, but all my money is tied up in the car right now..

I've been paintballing, and it's quality. Wish I could do it more - I absolutley love shooting any times of guns, and I feel I'm pretty good at it too. Probably take it up as a hobby when I'm older :cool:

i have the real stuff :D

ive always wanted to go paintball shooting but i get laughed at by my ”super mega tactical“ friends who say “dude just shoot the real thing! you own it!”

gahh its not fun hitting paper all the time ;) sometimes you just want to bean someone in the thigh with a paintball lol

I dont like Airsoft you get these Bigass replica guns that shoot little baby BBs.
I have:

Rebel Bottomline with 14" 32 degrees Whisper barrel

Viewloader revelation

98 Custom with 16" empire Twister barrel, Evil Grip, Custom polished internals,
Lightened trigger pull.

Tippmann X7 , Custom polished internals, CP powertube, Howizer Bolt
AK47 14" BT barrel

WGP eclipse with 12 inch Evil barrel and custom grip

2 20oz co2
1 12oz Co2
1 DYE 4500PSi 68 CI nitrogen Tank

Vforce profiler Mask

think thats about it..

fatalorgasm92 said:
I dont like Airsoft you get these Bigass replica guns that shoot little baby BBs.
I have:

Rebel Bottomline with 14" 32 degrees Whisper barrel

Viewloader revelation

98 Custom with 16" empire Twister barrel, Evil Grip, Custom polished internals,
Lightened trigger pull.

Tippmann X7 , Custom polished internals, CP powertube, Howizer Bolt
AK47 14" BT barrel

WGP eclipse with 12 inch Evil barrel and custom grip

2 20oz co2
1 12oz Co2
1 DYE 4500PSi 68 CI nitrogen Tank

Vforce profiler Mask

think thats about it..
...Wow you're pretty hardcore huh?

Samus101 said:
...Wow you're pretty hardcore huh?

eh i like to play, Thats nothing compared to some of my friends, one has near 10 grand in guns and at " Our" ( kept up and made by paintballers) We have coolers with about 20 grand each of equipment in them. I would use Speedball Stuff a bit more But i like my tippys there indestructable

Back