AKK challanges any clan

The Big O

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
ohio
Hi AKK challanges any clan play times are any time after 8pm est. You can leave post here with contact info, or leave pm to me also can contact me by sending me ally request THE BIG O 1813-3013-2484. Then we can set up rules and play area also set up are teams. The clan is afraid of no other clan so please make challenges. You will not regret it we are all about having fun.

Hey can we do a clan battle this upcoming Sunday? 2 on 2 since the other 2 members are not on the same time zone as we are and won't be on. 8 or 9 PM est are both fine times. SiXW is still my clan

Sound s good I need to set it up with another member might not be me playing might need to invite you to one of my members lobby and go but we all are friendly and fair.

new black ops clan: team alpha

www.teamalphabo.webs.com

this is the newest clan on call of duty black ops wii.
were named TEAM ALPHA and since we are a new clan we will be accepting anyone who applies or is recruited. If you just want to be apart of a clan and watch the clan grow 10 fold...Then this is the clan for you.
My name is court13 on black ops and currently im prestige level 1 level 32
since this is a new clan we will be recruiting until further notice
Send me a text on black ops if you are interested in joining and then i will give you more info about eveints we will partake in if you make it.
add me: court13
ally code:4115-3252-4945
* if the code did not work then just email me at [email protected]

Hey where interested on having a clan battle sometime, if your interested tell me your ally code and we will sort something out.

Back