Akon does a no-no in concert (16 or 18+?)

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Akon, the singer who got buzz after his catchy duet with Gwen Stefani has gotten even more buzz after his latest performance....in the Carribean...I think.

Any way he basically had dry sex with this 14 y/o girl on stage.

IMO it's not his fault if the club was 18+ and he had no idea the girl was 14 because honestly she looks 19. Legally it wouldn't be wrong if the legal age is 12 or something where they live, and morally it could be ok because girl's mature faster in the certain country possibly.

With that said even if she was older, I still think the dancing got a little too racy.

Lastly no racism, not all black people are like that.

So what do you guys think of this? (I'm bored so I'm posting random news)

degirl3.jpg

14?

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5355

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
it could be ok because girl's mature faster in the certain country possibly.

En4Neo said:
I still think the dancing got a little too racy.

What?

Not his fault entirely,

1. she wasn't supposed to be there

2. she prolly enjoyed it :nono:

EDIT: Watched the video, hahahahaha, Rediculous, pretty much inappropriate and unecessary, not someone id idol

doesnt even come close to what happened at a concert in Europe though

Last edited:
chach said:
:nono:

jail bait

Not if he's from Canada.

In Canada it's legal, which makes no sense to me seeing as a 14 year old usually hasn't even started highschool, or if anything has just started highschool in Canada.

But he's American I think.

There's a reason fish fall for bait and there is also a reason such girls are called jail bait (although, tbh, I find her very unattractive. I don't like "plastics").

Basically, he got caught out which is too bad for him since, morally, I think he did nothing wrong considering the fact he would have thought the girl was 18+ since she was in the club. By law, though, it would probably be considered illegal and so it's not going to give him any good reputation.

-shrug-

I don't really care tbh.

Griever said:
There's a reason fish fall for bait and there is also a reason such girls are called jail bait (although, tbh, I find her very unattractive. I don't like "plastics").

Basically, he got caught out which is too bad for him since, morally, I think he did nothing wrong considering the fact he would have thought the girl was 18+ since she was in the club. By law, though, it would probably be considered illegal and so it's not going to give him any good reputation.

-shrug-

I don't really care tbh.

I don't think anything should happen to him though, it was an honest mistake it seems and the club probably wasn't intended for little 14 year olds any way.

I'm not quite sure where he's from, but there's the chance the country he was performing in had a legal age of 14 and so did his home country.

However morally I don't think you should dance like that for a concert. As a Christian and just because it just seems so animalish.

Meh, doesn't bother me. Its not his fault, she is hot and she doesn't look 14. Besides I don't even see a problem with it even if he knew she was 14 as long as she wants to do it too then I don't see what is so bad about it. No I don't find it hard not to be racist because someone's race doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:
Sillyhat said:
Does anyone else find it extremely hard not to be racist?

I dont think it has to do with race. Those guys want it just like anybody else. I think what is screwed up is the female culture getting younger and younger, dressing like ho's, and grinding with 30 yr old tattooed up ganstas. They just happen to be playing rap while its going on. White rock stars do that to young girls all the time, its just that the rock hay day is over so you dont see it as much. Def Leopard, Van Halen, Rolling Stones. Now THOSE guys have definitely ****ed some 15 year olds. Ted Nugent left the country to marry one.

Id hit it though.

paintba||er said:
Meh, doesn't bother me. Its not his fault, she is hot and she doesn't look 14. Besides I don't even see a problem with it even if he knew she was 14 as long as she wants to do it too then I don't see what is so bad about it. COLOR]

so i guess if it was your daughter it would still be ok? :D

the problem is girls are just maturing too quickly. What he did on stage in front of everybody was inappropriate but not illegal. I think he was disrespectful to the girl and all his fans with this action, but morality and legality are not one in the same.

As long as he didn't know she was 14, and she did nothing to tell him she was, I suppose you can't really hold it against him.

Sillyhat said:
Does anyone else find it extremely hard not to be racist?

I find it incredibly easy not to be racist, because I'm not a brain-dead idiot.

ohhh snap!!! god i hope i dont have a daughter :yikes:

seriously though she probably DID enjoy it and its the clubs fault for letting her in with a fake ID. however when i was her age.....uh yeah i had a fake id too :eek:

in any event, he didnt do anything wrong, its just for show/dancing. its the age thats the problem but shes 14 with a body like that! im sorry......i see nothing wrong here.

he didnt sleep with her, she didnt cry rape, she didnt BEG for him to get off of her so its just dancing IMO

Back