Alien Vs Predator 2 Discussion

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
For anyone who has yet seen the movie do not read any further.

I found this movie too be a much better movie than the first because the predator is an elite hunter veteran named Wolf, and he can take on around4 aliens at once and come out alive. Plus at the end he solos the predalien without any weapons and tosses his armor off and while they fight the nukes goes off.:lol: Geneius.
I give the movie a 7.8/10 in my view. What about you?

Just PM me if you havent seen the movie and i could probably show it to ya right now."hint" "hint"

Wrong Section You Should have Posted This In The The Entertainment Lounge.

You Might Want To Put
Tags Over That.

Yeah The Movie Looks Tight. I might go see it. =]

Prefer the first game
But its hard to choose betwin the Arcade and Jaguar versions

Meh...The movie was ok. It wasn't scary enough. There was only like one scene that made me jump in my seat. I found all the blood and violence awesome though. I didn't understand the plot AT ALL. And I noticed the Predalien thing. Mind sharing info with me on wtf it was? Honestly I believe that the movie was a waste of my seven dollars..

I'd like to add that I wasn't really watching the movie in the first place :ihih:

The acting was terrible, as well as a lot of the dialouge. (We need guns!) Although, the "You're too stupid to talk" line had me rolling because it was so.. so bad. It was too dark during the fight scenes, and while looking through the predator's visor was cool.. in the original Predator.. it was getting pretty annoying by the end of the film.

I was happy with the R rating at least. You have to have gore in this type of movie.. the PG-13 rating killed the first movie. Not that an R rating would have saved it..

/endrant

If for some reason you liked the first one, (you have no sense) you'll enjoy the second one. It was a better movie. I however wouldn't call AVPR a "good movie" at all, and would not recommend it to casual movie goers.

edit:
And I noticed the Predalien thing

Yeah those facegrabber aliens laid an egg in a predator at the end of the first movie. Predator/Alien Hybrid

Last edited:
Back