Alien Vs Predator 2 Requiem Trailer!!!!!

tomqman

The Evil Of Nintendo
Nov 29, 2006
U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
Alien Vs Predator 2 Requiem First 5 mins!!!!! + Hybrid predalien pictures

Alien Vs Predator 2 Requiem
3534d1193778600-alien-vs-predator-2-requiem-trailer-aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20070924021930167.jpg

The First 5mins of avp2 :)
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi1IgmNvEUo[/MEDIA]

heres a the pics and info on the predalien
aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20071026024326930.jpg
The Predalien is a creature from the film Aliens vs. Predator- Requiem. A hybrid of a Predator and Alien, it sports the characteristic dreadlocks and mandibles of the Predator and the headplate and jaws of the Alien race. Its body is a combination of the muscular Predator and insectoid Alien.

aliens-vs-predator-2-requiem-20070822061454719.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20071026024326227.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20071026024328164.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20071026024328805.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20071026042116189.jpg
news/pics via ign

Attachments

• aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20070924021930167.jpg
    aliens-vs-predator-requiem-20070924021930167.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,372
Last edited:
I am definetly going to see this movie. I actually wasn't aware they made a second movie so thanks for the preview.

Looks quite good. After watching the first one last weekend, this new one seems to be more centred on the gore and less about making friends...

Squall7 said:
Looks quite good. After watching the first one last weekend, this new one seems to be more centred on the gore and less about making friends...

This has been up for a while, the trailer came with a new site and a new name.

No longer AVP: Survival of the fittest it is now Aliens VS Predator Requiem.

I love how they just added the alien sequel name into the title, it is there for a reason, much more aliens.

Now the first film I really liked being a big fan of both series's but as soon as this film was announced to be made they said they wanted to notch the film up a mark.

They focused on getting this film R/18.

Also there has been hints of a predalien and I believe at times in the trailer if you watch closely you will see little bits that also hint towards it.

I hope the film actually was a worthy story line rather then just gore.

Double plasma caster headshot << That is cinematic history.

lol 18 = more gore :) i cant wait

Projection said:
Did the trailer show Sigourney Weaver?
That would b cool.

Nope Ripley wont be in this...

This is modern day, Ridley is far into the future, besides ridley is dead. Its a cloned humanoid kind of thing, she has alien quality's.

But yeah I saw the girl in this.

This series is good but pretty much screwed over the whole 'Alien' franchise.

If anyone is interested a book which is a prequel to alien is coming out on the 4th of next month 'Aliens: Steel Egg'

Cpt.McCloud said:
Nope Ripley wont be in this...

This is modern day, Ridley is far into the future, besides ridley is dead. Its a cloned humanoid kind of thing, she has alien quality's.

But yeah I saw the girl in this.

This series is good but pretty much screwed over the whole 'Alien' franchise.

If anyone is interested a book which is a prequel to alien is coming out on the 4th of next month 'Aliens: Steel Egg'
Bishop was in the first AVP, albeit as a human, rather than a machine, but it's still interesting.

Perhaps they'll have an ancestor of Ripley, or something. It looked like there was a Ripleyesk figure in the trailer, so it's either a young Ripley, and she gets cloned or something, or an ancestor of Ripley.

Then there's the whole, "will they completely destroy the Alien series by having Ripley there". I mean, they did it with Highlander Endgame. Very possible that this may urinate off a lot of fans.

Squall7 said:
Bishop was in the first AVP, albeit as a human, rather than a machine, but it's still interesting.

Perhaps they'll have an ancestor of Ripley, or something. It looked like there was a Ripleyesk figure in the trailer, so it's either a young Ripley, and she gets cloned or something, or an ancestor of Ripley.

Then there's the whole, "will they completely destroy the Alien series by having Ripley there". I mean, they did it with Highlander Endgame. Very possible that this may urinate off a lot of fans.

Yeah, but what was bishops purpose on board the ship. If I remember correctly he didnt know about the aliens so what would his purpose be and would it just be a coincidence. Now Bishop was in AVP but that incident was quite closed off, only a small number of people were there to bear witness to what happened and only one survived. This is a whole town being overrun and the army involved, that is just the factor which annoys me a bit. I am all for the big affected area but it does kind of screw the alien series. The predator franchise wouldnt really change because there appearances were only in the vietnam war and was it Manhattan for predator 2?

But yes the women does bear a resemblance or ripley, she could be mistaken for her at times on that trailer.

I doubt it will be Ripley there, like you suggested it could be a relative.

i liked the 1st one and this one looks cool

i like alien the best

its not ripley
Cast (in credits order)
John Ortiz ... Sheriff Morales

Steven Pasquale ... Dallas

Johnny Lewis ... Ricky

Reiko Aylesworth ... Kelly O'Brien

David Paetkau ... Dale

Chelah Horsdal ... Darcy Benson
other cast:

Gina Holden ... Carrie Adams

Shareeka Epps ... Kendra

Ariel Gade ... Molly O'Brien

Ty Olsson ... Nathan

Kristen Hager

David Hornsby ... Drew

Juan Riedinger ... Scotty
Tim Henry ... Dr. Lennon

Cpt.McCloud said:
Also there has been hints of a predalien and I believe at times in the trailer if you watch closely you will see little bits that also hint towards it.

the predalien would be the one that causes the ship to crash right?
cause the alien chest burster came out of the predators chest and had the mouth like predator and alien.

thats if it carries over from the 1st AVP.

the 1st predator wasnt in Vietnam was it? i thought it was just a recovery team going into a jungle somewhere.

cant wait for this one to come out.

surfinrach90 said:
AlienS vs. Preditor :wink:
if it was that it would have to be AilenS Vs PredatorS

Back