All captains: Is it true or was it made up?....

King Lain

Wiichat Member
Sep 26, 2007
San Diego Ca
I heard someone say... in here that there was a way to use all captains as a team. Is this fact? or is this fiction? If you or someone you kno has faced all captains, please leave details; what was the team you faced yada-yada.

I've heard tell of this crap before, but I think I'd need some visuals before I believed it.
I've never faced it, at least.

it's definitely not natural. they probably had to hack it

fake, never ever have i heard such non-sence who ever told you this is an idiot

If it was true, my best guess would be action replay.

Don't use it, hackers=cowards.

zapasant93 said:
fake, never ever have i heard such non-sence who ever told you this is an idiot

laderer5 said:
ya i faced all captains at once, What cheaters they suck.

AceAlabama said:
i've just been pwn'd by all marios
infinite to zero on his/her favor

Bliss said:
I played this kid last night...his name is Disconnect...He had all Captains...how is this possible, i mean i heard of it on here of people talking about. but how are they doing it?

All idiots?

LOL BigO I never noticed your quote.:lol:
Wow with all those testimonies you totally turned it into an unsolved mysteries case lol

It's real, but it's a hack. Hackers are losers though, and no one likes losers.

King Lain said:
LOL BigO I never noticed your quote.:lol:
Wow with all those testimonies you totally turned it into an unsolved mysteries case lol

It makes me laugh whenever I read it.
I mean, I've seen games hacked to crap before. Although it is just two scrubs and one guy I've seen around who've seen it, apparently.
Still, I've never seen any incredible crap like that before, but it's not entirely unbelievable.

Who would really want this. Like yes hacker's are stupid but this is the worst. I generally wish I could have another sidekick instead of my captain. Little long having 4 captains.

Yes the mega strike works well if you can get it off vs the easy to middle players. If you face a good player they will block 6 orange almost every time.

manufan15 said:
If it was true, my best guess would be action replay.

Don't use it, hackers=cowards.

If it was the action replay then it would still freeze the game as soon as the entrance video started.

Ya i faced an entire team of captains as stated above. Im guessing they used action replay, or someother program uploaded onto strikers.
Not sure if action replay works anymore, didnt Ninty bann it?

I have yet to see it, and like Deathwizar, I have yet to see it's benefit... maybe four Warios since they can all pass and shoot well.

Back